User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Another cell phone chase!

Similarities to A Story of Survival pop up in this episode, from the risky search for a cell phone (The hunt for the Satellite Phone) to the concern about setting off alarms when opening doors (The Reserve Base' arms locker compared to Jodi opening the door to the hallway.)

I kind of thought the inmates eking out their own little corners in the holding room reminded me or the Tower Survivors picking out their apartments. Jodi's efforts to gain access to the surveillance cameras...

OK, maybe I'm reaching, but I'll admit that I'm on the look out for Easter Eggs.
    Likes Matt Gossett, eda14, Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Evolution of a Behemoth.

In this episode we see personality traits of the Behemoths in Fredo. The other inmates often comment about him keeping to himself, being selfish or, basically, not playing well with others.

We also begin to see his propensity of disobedience. He's big, strong and useful, but he's not easily controlled.
    Last edited by Witch_Doctor; May 6th, 2016 at 12:52 PM.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    This was ... awesome
    Only thing I have to say is...Mark fired the taser like a second before Chuck stabbed him, or at least a second before the spear cuts him...That's kinda interesting, though I guess Mark could be reacting to Chuck's movement as he prepares to stab...I dunno...
    The cliffhanger that results from this is has me wondering if Mark has been infected with someones else blood. He seems to suspect something when he snaps at the other guys near the end.
    Likes eda14, Storm liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    The cliffhanger that results from this is has me wondering if Mark has been infected with someones else blood. He seems to suspect something when he snaps at the other guys near the end.
    Maybe the Z that grabbed onto him through the door afterwards...Simon did throatstab it, maybe some blood hit Mark's wound?
    He could be the NeXT to die...Or second, if he manages to take someone out first...I think the likelyhood of him turning is decently sized at least...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Maybe the Z that grabbed onto him through the door afterwards...Simon did throatstab it, maybe some blood hit Mark's wound?
    He could be the NeXT to die...Or second, if he manages to take someone out first...I think the likelyhood of him turning is decently sized at least...

I think the answer is simple: Chuck just got through stabbing a bunch of Zeds with that spear, then used the same blood-soaked spear tip to stab Mark.

Boom, instant infection.
    Likes Matt Gossett, wh33t, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    I think the answer is simple: Chuck just got through stabbing a bunch of Zeds with that spear, then used the same blood-soaked spear tip to stab Mark.

Boom, instant infection.
    I thought that too at first, but I'm pretty sure Chuck didn't use the spear before that. The one sombie that they kill before entering the room to grab the phone wasn't killed with a stab, but more of a smack from something, so I'm thinking Jeremy...It also sounds like he confirms the kill afterwards, so...
    Likes MrRedBeard, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    I had two thoughts listening through part 3 again today.

1- When everyone is trying to barricade the door, the music reminded me very much of Ink's....cry? Scream? Call? Whatever the noise he makes to call others, that.
    2- I loved the little bit of comedic relief in the chase. "Poor Mitchel, He was cool. What about him; you know this guy? Nah, kill away. Alright"

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Its pure awesomeness so far. Outstanding work and performances. RIP Chuck. Didn't like him much though but he had some valid points.
    Maybe we will see him later. Left for dead but wakes up and is stuck there or returns and becomes Zombie Chuck seeking revenge.
    I think Marc is fixing to turn from that last sound byte or maybe we are supposed to think that.

I like the Idea that Fredo becomes the first Behemoth. Witch_Doctor made some good points with that.
    I am sad its halfway over but can't wait for the rest..
    Likes eda14 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Similarities to A Story of Survival pop up in this episode, from the risky search for a cell phone (The hunt for the Satellite Phone) to the concern about setting off alarms when opening doors (The Reserve Base' arms locker compared to Jodi opening the door to the hallway.)

I kind of thought the inmates eking out their own little corners in the holding room reminded me or the Tower Survivors picking out their apartments. Jodi's efforts to gain access to the surveillance cameras...

OK, maybe I'm reaching, but I'll admit that I'm on the look out for Easter Eggs.

Quote Originally Posted by eda14 View Post
    I had two thoughts listening through part 3 again today.

1- When everyone is trying to barricade the door, the music reminded me very much of Ink's....cry? Scream? Call? Whatever the noise he makes to call others, that.
    2- I loved the little bit of comedic relief in the chase. "Poor Mitchel, He was cool. What about him; you know this guy? Nah, kill away. Alright"
    Here's another one. eda14's post reminds me on Angels line, "Shoot that bitch in the face". One of my favorite quotes in the series!!!
    Likes Merlin1274, eda14, Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

Boom, instant infection.
    Well they did say at the end, "he's covered in blood" and then "most of its not even his blood. So I'm thinking its a Tommy situation where just a bit of blood can get into the wound and infect him.
    Likes Merlin1274, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast