Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
Spoiler Alert for anyone who hasn't listened to the first 3 Chapters of We're Alive. The timeline as we wrap up LD Episode 3 in the Twin Towers jail it's a heart pumping, early morning of day three, post-outbreak--May 10, 2009. The inmates/guards have makeshift weapons, a small truce established, limited access to other areas, have a good supply of food and water, yet are surrounded by infected. On another side of town we have the WA Tower where we've lost Todd and rescued Lizzie the night before, and our merry band is busily scavenging their new digs for supplies, and securing the lobby-again. Meanwhile, Burt is still trapped in the bathroom of his own gun store without weapons or food, and is barred from going anywhere, including arming himself, because the infected are waiting just outside the door. Query: So now that the scenario is fully established...under those conditions would you rather be with other people trapped in a jail or all by your lonesome in your bathroom when you're surrounded by things that want to disassemble and eat you?? There's no right answer, but I also don't think the answer is as easy at it may appear at first blush. It may even become more complicated as the rest of Lockdown unfolds. Just food for thought.
Very Good!!! I think I would rather be with the jailed. Companions for protection, food, and above all hope.