User Tag List

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

*creep*creep*
    Like zombird-chirping ... *creep*creep*

Yeah, awesome to see everyone getting back. And I am super-happy that there are new zombo-faces on this fandom as well! Awesome! Literally: "We're Alive!"
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I'm confused by the title of the thread 'contains spoilers', but I don't know if this will be the thread used for the general population that hears the show next Monday, or specifically for the Kickstarter backers who already heard it today. I don't want to be screwing things up for someone who hasn't heard the show yet. I'll check with Kc or Grayson before getting into specifics...

...that said, I went through one listen of part 1/6 and am totally satisfied with the overall production quality and awesomeness of the episode. I can tell there is a lot buried in there that will require multiple listens, so I'll have much to say later, but overall BRAVO, TEAM WAYLAND!
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    And we're already 5 hours after the episode drops and still only on page 3?

Back in the heyday, we'd be on page 20 or so by now...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Staff of We're Alive

Status
    Achievements:
    Well LikedVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: huskey007
    Wow! Fantastic opening episode "Kc and the Lockdown Gang." It's so nice to get the episode a week before the common folk do and to have a head start on the theories and the Easter eggs within each chapter. I love the sound effects and the music you've introduced into the story. What a positive progression and difference from We're Alive "It begins" Part 1 of 3.

Additionally, I unlike others in here, was not kept ageless in carbonite. My cryochamber had a leak in it and unfortunately I have just kept on aging. I want a refund or a new cryochamber!!
    Likes MrRedBeard liked this post
    Active shooter diamond formation on my mark. Go go go!!!!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Just wait till NeXT week man...Juuust wait...
    I think...Not like there's much else to do anyway... O.O
    I'll probably give it another listen or two as well, having the NeXT bunch of days off after my exam tomorrow, so that'll be neat~
    Anyone else noticed that Arrowhead was played by Kc? XD At least it sounded like that to me, given that was Arrowhead that was in pain and stuff...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Amazing first part. Super excited to listen to more! Amazing sound effects and awesome actors. I completely agree with a previous post this is going to be different to we're alive, more claustrophobic.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post

Yeah, perhaps it's because this is three times the length of a regular WA episode.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Ok, I'm confused by the title of the thread 'contains spoilers', but I don't know if this will be the thread used for the general population that hears the show next Monday, or specifically for the Kickstarter backers who already heard it today. I don't want to be screwing things up for someone who hasn't heard the show yet. I'll check with Kc or Grayson before getting into specifics...
    You guys can actually organize it however you see fit. Mods, want to clean up the organization, explain things a bit? I'm cool with letting you guys run the forum scene again. Let Turbo or I know if you have issues getting in. We have added security measures after the malware over the years.

There are only 900 backers, so that's why. Once the pubic hits, you'll get your numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by MGM Ray View Post
    Wow! Fantastic opening episode "Kc and the Lockdown Gang." It's so nice to get the episode a week before the common folk do and to have a head start on the theories and the Easter eggs within each chapter. I love the sound effects and the music you've introduced into the story. What a positive progression and difference from We're Alive "It begins" Part 1 of 3.

Additionally, I unlike others in here, was not kept ageless in carbonite. My cryochamber had a leak in it and unfortunately I have just kept on aging. I want a refund or a new cryochamber!!
    Also, if anyone would like to know, if you listen to the officer in the background when we first get into the jail, that is Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    Just wait till NeXT week man...Juuust wait...
    I think...Not like there's much else to do anyway... O.O
    I'll probably give it another listen or two as well, having the NeXT bunch of days off after my exam tomorrow, so that'll be neat~
    Anyone else noticed that Arrowhead was played by Kc? XD At least it sounded like that to me, given that was Arrowhead that was in pain and stuff...
    I played the Drunk... McKibben (Arrowhead) isn't around, but I do play him as the behemoth.
    Likes Storm, MGM Ray liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Also, if anyone would like to know, if you listen to the officer in the background when we first get into the jail, that is Ray
    Bravo MGM Ray!!!!!
    Likes MGM Ray liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    You guys had carbonite and cryochambers??? I've been infecting (i mean spreading) people with the We're Alive love.

On to the episode, HOLY CR@P does it feel good listening to new We're Alive. Timeline wise, about 5 years have gone by. A couple of lines give you the ability to figure it out (i had time to listen twice). Bravo KC for another great episode, i'm glad we as backers were able to make sure you guys could produce the always reviered quality audio drama that is loved by many.

I can't wait to see what Ink does with his proximity to twin towers... i mean how Simon survives... yeah that is what i mean
    Likes Storm liked this post

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast