User Tag List

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Storm View Post
    You know...Before this release I was thinking that it would take place around the time that Burt and Puck go there and discover the book with Ink's mark...But I just listened to that part of 48 Again, and that happened one or two years after Nick was born...I didn't think they went back to the jail before that though, but CJ says that they tried, and that there'd been an electrical fire, so the tapes couldn't be retrieved as Simon suggests...
    Ahhhh!!! I got what you're saying. The order of event's as we know them are: 1) Events of Lockdown, 2) Irwin Soldiers investigate the jail, 3)Simon is found by Burt, Puck and CJ, 4) One or two years after Nicholas is born, Burt and Puck return to the jail.
    So, they must have learned about the electrical fire sometime between events 2 and 3.
    Likes Storm liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

On behalf of the Backers I would just like to say that I am very happy to have helped, in a small way, in bringing the next Story of Survival to everyone. Holding my tongue and not spoiling anything is very difficult. But heck, I'm just ecstatic that there is NEW episodes to listen to. And they are FABULOUS!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    About the timeline, when CJ started to interview Simon, she said the date was July 14, 2010. The outbreak started May 8th, 2009. This places the current event about four months from the "The Ink Runs Dry" Nicholas is conceived on July 4th, 2009, born in March 2010. Ink runs dry sometime shortly after that.

During this time: Puck heals from his wounds, the Colonists track down some Mallers (with pretty good intell too. They have a list and know Weasel by sight.)

My first round of questions:
    When did Simon escape and how long was he alone before his capture by the Mallers? When the Fort Irwin Soldiers investigate the twin Towers jail they discover Behemoths roaming around inside. It seems likely that Simon escaped before too long. I can't imagine them being in there with the Big Ones very long, safely. We can guess that he was captured AFTER the team took the Colony from the Mallers because of unfamiliarity with the Colony. (So he says.)
    When did the electrical fire, that CJ said destroyed the surveillance system in the jail take place? The power was out when the Fort Irwin soldiers went there, and it was a year or two later when the Colonists went back to retrieve their bodies. So it is more likely that it happened before the power grid went down.
    Maybe the electrical fire was caused by CJ trying to get more information. Powering up the Jail power grid with a generator or something and BOOM ... electrical fire.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:

Simon's "rescue" reminds me so much of Pippen's and Kalani's. He's mistrusted and under the suspicion of being a plant. He pleads while he struggles to prove that he's not. He is introduced to community's rules. Could it be that third time's a charm, or should CJ be prudent to not trust him? On one hand, his story is how we learn about what happened at Twin Towers Jail, this the more pragmatic option. On the other hand, is he hiding something? Puck isn't present for CJ's interview and he was the only one up to this point to venture into the jail.
    Puck will have to have something to do with the story progression. I think once he hears what Simeon has to say then more will be revealed.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Does anyone know when the Wiki will be updated to include Simon, Weasel etc and the other new chars we're bound to meet soon.
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Ahhhh!!! I got what you're saying. The order of event's as we know them are: 1) Events of Lockdown, 2) Irwin Soldiers investigate the jail, 3)Simon is found by Burt, Puck and CJ, 4) One or two years after Nicholas is born, Burt and Puck return to the jail.
    So, they must have learned about the electrical fire sometime between events 2 and 3.
    Exactly... We probably just didn't hear about it in the main story since it takes place after Ink's gone, and that's when the 14-year-timejump happens...

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Just listened. Can't wait for more. LOCKDOWN!!
    Awesome Work KC and Crew. Gonna be fun getting to know the new voices and was nice to hear some familiar ones.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

I mentioned this in the Music of Lockdown topic too...But...
    I was just baffled as to why this episode was ... not entirely mono, but a lot of it was, compared to the Comikaze preview, which seemed to be the case with the promo in the podcast feed. Bitrate seems to be 128KBPS too, which seems a tad low, but IDK...I can't hear any difference personally, but it just Struck me as a Little weird.

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    So this how KC feel when he know the info but can't said anything til it airs. The KS backers have a taste of this power and we now need to wait for everyone else catches up....... O-o'

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

OH Crap!! Am I spilling too many beans? I thought there was a spoiler warning on the thread.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast