User Tag List

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Anyone else think CJ's comment about Simeon "He's chained to the table. What can he do?" sound a little foreshadowing? Like whistling in a graveyard.
    My friend Yomary at work is worried about the same thing. You think Simeon will attack her or try to escape the holding room?

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kat E View Post
    Anyone else think CJ's comment about Simeon "He's chained to the table. What can he do?" sound a little foreshadowing? Like whistling in a graveyard.
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    My friend Yomary at work is worried about the same thing. You think Simeon will attack her or try to escape the holding room?
    That line jumped out like a scared rabbit. I doubt that he is lying about the whole account at the jail (His account is the story of what went down there. If he's lying then that makes the whole series B.S.) but something kind of bugs me about him. When the Mallers dropped off Pippen at the Tower, they sent him to complete a mission, but we don't know what kind of motivation they provided to him to comply. He could have just admitted the truth to Michael and Angel in exchange for sparing his life. The same seems to be the case for Simeon. The Mallers were going to drop him off at the Colony with explosives. It sounded like they weren't even expecting him back. So, what would have been his motivation to complete what ever mission that he was sent to do?

I can't get over the fact that they brought the explosives back with them.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Even if they did bring the explosives back, Simeon wouldn't know where to start looking for them. But you have a good point. Does anyone think that the Mallers have some of the Twins as blackmail over Simeon? I would actually be cool with that. That would be more motivation to save those characters.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910