User Tag List

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Lockdown Part 1 - WARNING Contains spoilers

For those of you coming here early from Kickstarter, welcome! Also, for those of you joining us from the release on the 25th, welcome again! Few ground rules. We have our forum rules, but just to cover a few things.

1. Don't complain about Kickstarter backers getting the episodes early, or that you're mad you missed out. They funded the project, so you wouldn't be listening to anything without them.
    2. Don't post spoilers in the thread topics! This is a big one. The topics are posted in various places for links dynamically, so just don't do it.
    3. Be kind to each other. You can thrash me, or the story all you want, but just not each other.

That's it for now! Hope you all enjoy. I imagine we'll do some re-organizing of threads as we get more fans coming back, but this is a good starting block.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    BloggerVeteran5000 Experience Points
    ok, so I just heard on iTunes... NOT upset about Kickstarters, but whatever to me they are just like the MALLERS...

Moving on.

BERT!!!! he is the man, is it me or is his voice a little different? I know its the same actor, but once or twice he sounded a little hoarse or something.

Curious, when would this segment be in the original storyline?
    “Live as you would have wished to live when you are dying...”

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Booting up... blinking... carbonite thawing...

Yaaaawn.... uh, what's up, guys? Boy, it's been awhile...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Just finish listening on PodKicker, and I must say this will be a very intriguing story, to learn more of the Maulers and how they come to be. I got my 13yr old listening and now he wants permission to listen to We're Alive.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

No, that's NOT a banana in my pocket. I'm just waiting for Lock Down.
    OK, that did NOT come out right. But y'all get my drift.
    Likes HardKor, UndeadSweeper, LiamKerrington, Kc liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Resurrecting from the past ... I need some frain-fodder ... Am looking forward to listening to some awesome storytelling ... No doubt about it. And am looking forward to discussing the sh*t out of it ... Or in the words of Mark Watney: "Let's science the shit out of WALockdown ...! In your face, Robert Kirkman!" (Who knows this reference?)
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Resurrecting from the past ... I need some frain-fodder ... Am looking forward to listening to some awesome storytelling ... No doubt about it. And am looking forward to discussing the sh*t out of it ... Or in the words of Mark Watney: "Let's science the shit out of WALockdown ...! In your face, Robert Kirkman!" (Who knows this reference?)
    I have not heard that quote, but I'm curious...

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    I have not heard that quote, but I'm curious...
    In "The Martian" Mark Watney has two quotes: "Let's science the shit out of this" and "In your face, Neil Armstrong." (At least very similar quotes).
    And Robert Kirkman is the guy responsible for The Walking Dead ... But, you know ... Once you know We're Alive, The Walking Dead becomes remarkably uninteresting ...Seriously: I like The Walking Dead, the TV show as much as the computer-games from Tell Tale Games ... In my opinion We're Alive is much richer and offers a lot more to think about and to digest - probably, because you have to use your imagination instead of simply watching stuff ...

Ok, so ...
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Kc liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    In "The Martian" Mark Watney has two quotes: "Let's science the shit out of this" and "In your face, Neil Armstrong." (At least very similar quotes).
    And Robert Kirkman is the guy responsible for The Walking Dead ... But, you know ... Once you know We're Alive, The Walking Dead becomes remarkably uninteresting ...Seriously: I like The Walking Dead, the TV show as much as the computer-games from Tell Tale Games ... In my opinion We're Alive is much richer and offers a lot more to think about and to digest - probably, because you have to use your imagination instead of simply watching stuff ...

Ok, so ...
    I dig it. Alright, I'll let you all chat

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Finally, everyone is up! Welcome back!
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast