User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Durai

ZeoBoku
    I have a feeling that Durai is behind all of this...even from the very beginning.

It's like he has a hidden agenda that he's the one who started the outbreak (doing weird lab stuff, experimenting, etc) created an explosion, started it all...but he survived, realizing what he was doing was wrong, planned and do something to clean his mess.

Why did he chose to side with the mallers? Maybe he got mad skills of convincing people and acting...but it's kinda weird and intelligent at the same time that the plan with the tankers goes wayyyy back in season1, and maybe, just maybe, the war at the tower was actually a peace offering, and a unification between the Mallers and the Tower.

Until there was a traitor to the mallers when someone shoots a gun at them...oh well, my mind is going miles and miles.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience PointsWiki Amateur
    My thoughts on Durai lately...
    Perhaps he's an American born terrorist. This would explain a few things. He was locked up at Eastern Bay, doing hard time in federal prison, maybe for a previous terror plot. He seems very militant, though not exactly US Army material. He trains his followers with guns as "soldiers". He knew about the Arena being the zombie nest, and had plans to gather tankers and blow it up, before the Tower even knew much of anything about the zombies. With this kind of knowledge, I think he either has a connection to the zombie outbreak, or belonged to a terrorist group that is responsible for releasing the zombie "germ". You might say, "If Durai was part of this, why would he try to kill the zombies off?" Well, I believe either these terrorists didn't know what the full effects of the "germ" would actually be, or Durai was defected from the terrorist group, and is now trying to survive it...whew... Also, one more little tidbit: his name is Indian origin meaning a "chief" or leader of a tribe.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Durai is awesome hope he turns good and joins the tower which will probably never happen

"Lurker"

Status
    He was just in one episode right? That's all I can remember him being in

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mando View Post
    He was just in one episode right? That's all I can remember him being in
    He has been oft mentioned, but only heard from in 12-1.
    ~Ra1th: Nik doesn't sleep, he waits.~
    ~TCM Revolver: ra1th needs to be on the look out for cars that appear to be moved recently, and nikvoodoo on the rooftops
    Voodoo Lounge Here!! Twitter: Follow Me, Follow WA Follow WND

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345