Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Durai

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX

Durai

Ok, so I've been a regular at the we're alive forums for about a month now, and i have seen almost no talk at all about the leader of the mallers. So what do you guys think of him? hate him? i think he's pretty badass, he's like the common sense and leadership of michael with angel's tactics, and burt's marksmanship all rolled into one neat package. also i'm dying for a maller/tower team up agains this colony.
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    Ok, so I've been a regular at the we're alive forums for about a month now, and i have seen almost no talk at all about the leader of the mallers. So what do you guys think of him? hate him? i think he's pretty badass, he's like the common sense and leadership of michael with angel's tactics, and burt's marksmanship all rolled into one neat package. also i'm dying for a maller/tower team up agains this colony.
    It's the voice that does it for me. It's so laid back and calm. It makes the character what he is. The voice makes him the badass, and the fact that he is almost as good a shot as Burt.

I think he was in it for too short a time and hasn't been in it in a long time. We need more Durai. Hopefully a meeting between the two leaders (Burt and Durai soon).

To answer your question. I like him and I agree he is a badass.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries
    Durai is that super villain that lets his henchmen do all the dirty work, but when he has to, he'll get his hands dirty. When he does, it's never a pretty picture.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    I'm glad you started this, cause I almost forgot about him.

And I agree I'd like to see him and Burt make up and try and save Micheal at the colony (assuming poop hits the fan).

SO now we have the "Gatekeeper", Durai, Burt, Angel as leaders right now. Micheal is in no room to lead right now.

I'd love to see Angel meet back up with Burt (cause Kalani needs his butt buddy again) and then burt and the mallers make up and then try and find the colony *crosses fingers*

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Angel as leaders right now.
    How is Angel a Leader?
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

War, War Never Changes.

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsHigh Level WikiTagger Second ClassVeteran

Gamertag: ii st4rs ii
    Quote Originally Posted by Wicked Sid View Post
    How is Angel a Leader?
    Well...I mean he's the one calling the shots with Skittles and Kalani

6 Degrees of Seven Bacon

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsVeteranLoved
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StepLaugh View Post
    Well...I mean he's the one calling the shots with Skittles and Kalani
    Is he though? In discussion, they seem to be on pretty even ground. In conflict, yes, Angel would be the leader.
    "Run..." Was his final word as he exhaled for the last time.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    He sort of gives me a creepy serial killer vibe.

Dadmin

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteran
    Blog Entries

Back to Durai:He has a very unsettling personality. I feel like we didn't see the full potential of his wrath, but you can see that he has an inferiority complex. He hates being disrespected and his reactions to slights by the Tower/aggression is met with larger reaction than necessary. Everything about Durai screams alpha male. He leads through fear of repercussions and is more than willing to show force to bend people to his will. What little we heard from him makes me think he trends towards being a sociopath which will make any coexistence by the Tower with the Mallers impossible while he's in charge. And the only person who seems like they could be a danger to Durai's rule of the Mallers would be Scratch because she's even more unstable than he is.

When we meet him again, it will be interesting.

EDIT: Just a clarification about coexisting
    Last edited by nikvoodoo; Jan 30th, 2011 at 01:56 PM.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by nikvoodoo View Post
    Back to Durai:He has a very unsettling personality. I feel like we didn't see the full potential of his wrath, but you can see that he has an inferiority complex. He hates being disrespected and his reactions to slights by the Tower/aggression is met with larger reaction than necessary. Everything about Durai screams alpha male. He leads through fear of repercussions and is more than willing to show force to bend people to his will. What little we heard from him makes me think he trends towards being a sociopath which will make any coexistence with the Mallers impossible while he's in charge. And the only person who seems like they could be a danger to Durai's rule of the Mallers would be Scratch because she's even more unstable than he is.

When we meet him again, it will be interesting.
    All of this makes me think that Durai never was in prison with the rest of them. I mean his character and the aspects about him it just doesn't fit in with prison. I think he broke them all out just so long as they respected him and knelt before him. You're right he does have an alpha male sort of vibe about him and I think when the survivors meet him again it will be a bigger battle, that or a meeting of the heads.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast