User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Question CJ and her daughter.....

Any one have any ideas on who the daddy is to CJ's daughter?? An unnamed character?? Or someone else we know??

I had a revelation last night thinking that it would have been pretty darn cool if before Saul left on his last mission with Michael & Victor - thinking it might have been his last time to say goodbye - he slept with CJ knowing she loved him....and because even though he truly loved Lizzie - he did really care for CJ.....and wanted her to know that???

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Any one have any ideas on who the daddy is to CJ's daughter?? An unnamed character?? Or someone else we know??

I had a revelation last night thinking that it would have been pretty darn cool if before Saul left on his last mission with Michael & Victor - thinking it might have been his last time to say goodbye - he slept with CJ knowing she loved him....and because even though he truly loved Lizzie - he did really care for CJ.....and wanted her to know that???
    Hmmm I don't think Saul could have gotten himself to do that. Maybe it was Pete or Puck?

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Shit, @turbo!! Puck, yes! I can't see Pete, but Puck would be perfect! Bad ass - just like CJ!!
    Likes turbo liked this post

Head of CRD

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points
    Oh, the father? He's a nice fellow. Works with CJ in City Management.
    If we only knew then, what I know now...

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    I always thought it might have been Max, seemed like he kinda had a thing for her to me, but really it could be anyone

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    CJ's daughter, we hear about her at the very end of We're Alive right? Vera. We never actually hear her though. I'd be interested in learning more about her at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the father is dead.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Cdmassey987 View Post
    CJ's daughter, we hear about her at the very end of We're Alive right? Vera. We never actually hear her though. I'd be interested in learning more about her at least. I wouldn't be surprised if the father is dead.
    Yes @Cdmassey987 - we hear about her at the end of the series. We do not hear her voice, but they state that she is in training.....same thing that Nick is considering joining at the end.....reason why I thought it could be a possibility that Saul was the father is because Nick and Vera seem to be near the same age....coincidence, maybe? Maybe not? Who knows, but would love to hear more about her in 'LOCKDOWN'. Could be a possibility. I'm hoping!!

"Lurker"

Status
    We never actually hear her though

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points
    I could see that. The first 15 minutes seems to have them headed back to the colony. Would be cool to have the Lockdown story being told within the colony and almost like Q&A from the We're Alive cast while the story goes on. would be an interesting format.

As for the Saul theory. I don't know I don't think CJ would do that. She might, but I don't think I could see her doing that despite their current circumstances.
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Cdmassey987 View Post
    I could see that. The first 15 minutes seems to have them headed back to the colony. Would be cool to have the Lockdown story being told within the colony and almost like Q&A from the We're Alive cast while the story goes on. would be an interesting format.

As for the Saul theory. I don't know I don't think CJ would do that. She might, but I don't think I could see her doing that despite their current circumstances.
    Yes....that would be cool with them heading back to the colony in LOCKDOWN.....we shall see very soon!!

As far as the Saul theory goes, @Cdmassey987 - I think the only way it wouldn't have happened between them is if SAUL would not have allowed it to happen - not CJ.....I think CJ definitely would have hooked up with him in a heartbeat - in any circumstances - if Saul gave it the go ahead.....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast