User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX

Apartment 2C - Episode 2 - Chapter 1 Part 2 - Special Guest Elisa Eliot

For the second week, here is the saved stream for you to view if you didn't get to see it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfUldn6Glbg

This week had Elisa Eliot as a guest!!

Let's discuss
    Likes Litmaster, bluestarred, Kc liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Great episode! Can't wait for the next one !!!
    Likes bluestarred liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Finally caught up with Apartment 2C........and I was really pleasantly surprised by the fact that KC didn't have the answer to if Pegs owned the flower shop she worked at.....initially I was going to ask if KC just improvised the answers to these type of questions....but when he told Elisa, "You tell us and it'll be cannon.'........I thought that was really cool!!!
    Likes turbo liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Finally caught up with Apartment 2C........and I was really pleasantly surprised by the fact that KC didn't have the answer to if Pegs owned the flower shop she worked at.....initially I was going to ask if KC just improvised the answers to these type of questions....but when he told Elisa, "You tell us and it'll be cannon.'........I thought that was really cool!!!
    Sometimes little details of the very beginning weren't as concrete or planned out as later stuff. I actually might have originally had her own the shop originally, but then in later episodes changed that idea since I explored more of her college background.
    Likes KPCoyote, Annamarie08 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Sometimes little details of the very beginning weren't as concrete or planned out as later stuff. I actually might have originally had her own the shop originally, but then in later episodes changed that idea since I explored more of her college background.
    Explored... More like created! How do you do all that background stuff and manage to hold it together to the main story?
    People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    Explored... More like created! How do you do all that background stuff and manage to hold it together to the main story?
    Changes are rough, but if they make the story better, then sometimes it's worth the risk of a "story chad" [something I call a bit of story that's still hanging on but doesn't contribute to the main narrative any more].

I've made a few minor mistakes here and there, but most of them I've been able to fix. Those are the "glaring errors" or details that break the function or narrative of the story, or mystery. One example of those is the color of Lizzy's eyes. Typically I just reference features from the real actors, unless they don't apply. When the eye color changed in the story due to recasting, I went back and fixed the original line. It was something that could potentially add something into the overall mystery that would lead to the wrong answer or conclusion.

Most of the time, with the details, I can remember them pretty well, and sometimes the actors will help out if they remember something differently. One day I hope to have an assistant who keeps track of that stuff and is sort of a walking WA encyclopedia, as I do plan on doing more WA stuff in the future. We'll see. It's all about having the time and money to advance a little further.
    Likes KPCoyote, bluestarred liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Awesome, @Kc - mainly because it would have been real easy for you to just make those minor details up on the fly especially given the fact that you haven't with many of those minor details you saw a connecting vision for & planned out strategically.....but I admired the fact that you admitted you hadn't quite had a definitive answer to the Pegs florist question - it showed integrity to your characters & the actors.
    Likes bluestarred, Kc liked this post

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Looks like Tony is drinking coffee from 7/11

Adding to my theory that his drinks mean something

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Looks like Tony is drinking coffee from 7/11

Adding to my theory that his drinks mean something
    Lol!!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

If you guys haven't watched Episode 3 of Apartment 2C.....you'd be wise to do it now! Claire Dodin, our very own 'RILEY' was the guest and she really was a lot of fun. She also told quite a story explaining how she (and Jim Gleason) auditioned for their prospective parts and how/when they were hired. Even Tony was pretty surprised with the details! Cool episode! And loved the fact that KC didn't use a bottle opener to pop the top off of his beer. (I still stand behind using duct tape since it's something I would think most people should have....)

Also thought KC's explanation of how many portrayals of zombies are written to be slow and stupid - which is so very true. The way they are written in 'We're Alive' - brings so much more of an eeriness to them that seems to lack in other mediums. Very cool stuff.
    Likes KPCoyote, Kc liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast