User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Changes are rough, but if they make the story better, then sometimes it's worth the risk of a "story chad" [something I call a bit of story that's still hanging on but doesn't contribute to the main narrative any more].

I've made a few minor mistakes here and there, but most of them I've been able to fix. Those are the "glaring errors" or details that break the function or narrative of the story, or mystery. One example of those is the color of Lizzy's eyes. Typically I just reference features from the real actors, unless they don't apply. When the eye color changed in the story due to recasting, I went back and fixed the original line. It was something that could potentially add something into the overall mystery that would lead to the wrong answer or conclusion.

Most of the time, with the details, I can remember them pretty well, and sometimes the actors will help out if they remember something differently. One day I hope to have an assistant who keeps track of that stuff and is sort of a walking WA encyclopedia, as I do plan on doing more WA stuff in the future. We'll see. It's all about having the time and money to advance a little further.
    I can't wait for the day to come that you have more of what you need to make many many more stories, but can still balance family as well. I as a fan wouldn't want you to miss out on the really important stuff around you. I promise to be here.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Looks like Tony is drinking coffee from 7/11

Adding to my theory that his drinks mean something
    What is the theory? Now I am interested.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12