I know @turbo is aware of my distaste for Kalani..... just never liked him from the get-go for multiple reasons.....but as I re-listened to the series a bazillion times....I came to the realization that......honestly - he should have really left the tower and went back to the Mallers AS SOON AS the Mallers attacked the Tower the first time - where he was involved in the plan.......when Saul was shot....because really - he should have thought that as far as the Mallers were concerned - they really had no more use for Hannah - his daughter.....because they could have thought that Kalani was killed in that raid....and they weren't going to be able to live there anyway since he was practically destroyed......Kalani thought that they sent Pippin to look for him, but really he was sent to see if Pegs was there.....granted Kalani helped Team Michael's effort at the end, but the choices he made throughout his whole presence in the series caused so much devastation. See, Burt was smart - when Saul asks him if he told the Mallers anything while they had him prisoner.....Burt responds, "If I did, I wouldn't be here.....".....I get it that it was his kid they were holding, but Kalani would have been smarter to come clean to Michael and the group - pleading for help in getting Hannah back.....he would have had better luck dealing with a group of good guys.....did he really think Scratch would let him and his daughter live happily ever after once he secured them a new place to live?? He should have pretended he was going along with them....then turned the tables on the Mallers.....because rule #1 is: NEVER NEGOTIATE WITH TERRORISTS..... there's a reason for that.