User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX

Apartment 2C - Episode 1 - Chapter 1 Part 1

For the first week, here is the saved stream for you to view if you didn't get to see it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuDsWRSZwqA

Let's discuss

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked500 Experience Points3 months registered

Steam ID: bluestarred
    Should we discuss the WA episode here, or is this thread mostly for apt2c talk?

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

That's a good question! I think what we should try and do is, discuss the WA episode along with other stuff they talked about.

I don't believe they'll look here for the prizes and contests necessarily, so no answers for that, unless Kc wants to.

But they do give us extra info on the episodes to talk about, for example, the sound bit of Blaire being the student, and not Lizzy.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    That's a good question! I think what we should try and do is, discuss the WA episode along with other stuff they talked about.
    That makes sense! It will probably evolve into something as the weeks go by. Another question: should we avoid spoilers here?

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:

Now to post on the actual topic:
    It was great to hear the very beginning for the second time, especially Michael's initial observations of the things happening around him, and the strained relations between the three guys. The conversation afterwards was fun and gave us lots to look forward to! New projects, many months of Apt2c, and even contests. The chat was also good, with some jokes and Blaire joining in.
    Likes turbo liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I found listening to it with other fans enjoyable. I wonder who actually recorded the Omega Party character's line in the final cut. I assumed it was Elisa Eliot playing multiple rolls. That happened a lot in other zombie podcasts that came out around the time WA did.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by bluestarred View Post
    That makes sense! It will probably evolve into something as the weeks go by. Another question: should we avoid spoilers here?
    I think we should avoid spoilers to the following episodes. Incase someone new was listening by watching this stream instead of through itunes.

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I found listening to it with other fans enjoyable. I wonder who actually recorded the Omega Party character's line in the final cut. I assumed it was Elisa Eliot playing multiple rolls. That happened a lot in other zombie podcasts that came out around the time WA did.
    That is a good question, not sure if they answered that on the stream.

Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:

I wonder if Tony's drink is a clue to something... First week he had a Monster... any symbolic meaning?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    That was Shane's cousin who did that voice, Lindsay.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    I think we should avoid spoilers to the following episodes. Incase someone new was listening by watching this stream instead of through itunes.

That is a good question, not sure if they answered that on the stream.

Actually, we were thinking spoilers would be allowed in the thread here. The reason being is because there will be things that we re-visit that have some plants and payoffs, and it would be too hard to discuss with spoilers. Chat window, and youtube, no spoilers, the rest is clear At least for #apt2c
    Likes bluestarred, Witch_Doctor, turbo liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast