User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    Very valid point! She doesn't seem to really take the effort to really learn what she prepares. She made a statement when her and Saul were stuck in that garage, when she cut the feet off of the zombie outside the door to remember that move. She probably never practices.
    Likes bluestarred, Annamarie08 liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    She made a statement when

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Very valid point! She doesn't seem to really take the effort to really learn what she prepares. She made a statement when her and Saul were stuck in that garage, when she cut the feet off of the zombie outside the door to remember that move. She probably never practices.
    Good point, @turbo.....yes! She did make that statement when she cut off the feet. And the fact that she recruited Saul & Victor to Ground Zero without ever attempting it herself definitely says something to me. I get that it was potentially dangerous & even possibly deadly.....but for a 'survivor' like CJ not to have ever attempted it says to me that she doesn't trust herself 100%.
    Likes turbo liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Good point, @turbo.....yes! She did make that statement when she cut off the feet. And the fact that she recruited Saul & Victor to Ground Zero without ever attempting it herself definitely says something to me. I get that it was potentially dangerous & even possibly deadly.....but for a 'survivor' like CJ not to have ever attempted it says to me that she doesn't trust herself 100%.
    Exactly. She's a survivor. Why attempt to go into a place you KNOW turns people into "them", and risk getting killed, when you can use two chumps you don't even know/care about to do it for you. No loss for her if they died.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Exactly. She's a survivor. Why attempt to go into a place you KNOW turns people into "them", and risk getting killed, when you can use two chumps you don't even know/care about to do it for you. No loss for her if they died.
    From her point of view it could even be a gain of they died. It would confirm what the gas does to you, or for all they knew at the time, she could've found them eaten by a giant radioactive squid. She just wanted data, in any form.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Can't really agree with you, @Gooer - that CJ is a true 'survivor' - her sacrificing Saul & Victor (even without knowing them) - only proves how ruthless she can be. That kind of behavior will only work until people figure you out. Granted - she had proved herself by the end of the series, but in that part of the story - she lost a lot of points in my book.
    Likes Litmaster liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Can't really agree with you, @Gooer - that CJ is a true 'survivor' - her sacrificing Saul & Victor (even without knowing them) - only proves how ruthless she can be. That kind of behavior will only work until people figure you out. Granted - she had proved herself by the end of the series, but in that part of the story - she lost a lot of points in my book.
    I wasn't saying it was a nice thing to do - it was a dick move, but in terms of survival, she'll more likely survive by sending people to deadly areas than she would by going there herself.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

I wasn't saying it was a nice thing to do - it was a dick move, but in terms of survival, she'll more likely survive by sending people to deadly areas than she would by going there herself.
    Well, again, @Gooer - that only means she'll survive until she runs out of people to use. Lol.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Well, again, @Gooer - that only means she'll survive until she runs out of people to use. Lol.
    Very true.... And I feel she was always fairly self centred - like when she said she'd rather have her leg back then save the colony. Ok, It's a fairly extreme example, but it's the first one that came to mind
    Last edited by Gooer; Apr 4th, 2016 at 01:11 AM.
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Very true.... And I feel she was always fairly self centred - like when she said she'd rather have her leg back then save the colony. Ok, It's a fairly extreme example, but it's the first one that came to mind
    Absolutely, @Gooer! Great, great example! I do believe most of her issues involve trust. She's a terrific character - but I believe she's got a hell of a hot of deep seeded problems.
    Last edited by Gooer; Apr 4th, 2016 at 01:12 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast