User Tag List

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Riley Riley's Bow skills....

Anyone notice that most of the major characters seem to dismiss or shrug off the fact that Riley is a pro-archer?? Granted, in most instances, using a gun is more useful - but not all the time. I feel like the characters never appreciated the fact that she has that skill that most people do not. After Michael, Saul & Angel rescued Pegs & Riley - and Riley told them she was a pro-archer - Angel pretty much made fun of her, saying something like it was useless....I would have been pumped that I struck gold! I mean, c'mon - it's a hundred times better than Pegs line of work of being a florist.
    Likes Osiris liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Anyone notice that most of the major characters seem to dismiss or shrug off the fact that Riley is a pro-archer?? Granted, in most instances, using a gun is more useful - but not all the time. I feel like the characters never appreciated the fact that she has that skill that most people do not. After Michael, Saul & Angel rescued Pegs & Riley - and Riley told them she was a pro-archer - Angel pretty much made fun of her, saying something like it was useless....I would have been pumped that I struck gold! I mean, c'mon - it's a hundred times better than Pegs line of work of being a florist.
    Everybody needs a bouquet.
    Likes Annamarie08, General Malarky liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Well Michael, Angel, and Saul are in the military, see, and they don't outfit soldiers with bows anymore. Guns are more practical, and bows are extremely skill based. 'Pro' can mean a lot of things, as well.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Everybody needs a bouquet.
    Yeah, I suppose you're right, @Osiris.....despite the fact they wither away & die into a pit of desolation, darkness and gloom....

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    Well Michael, Angel, and Saul are in the military, see, and they don't outfit soldiers with bows anymore. Guns are more practical, and bows are extremely skill based. 'Pro' can mean a lot of things, as well.
    Agreed, but when you are in the environment they are in....you would think they would be able to see the functionality of it....especially when they almost immediately realized that the zombies were attracted to loud sounds.....
    Likes Vordus liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarie08 View Post
    Yeah, I suppose you're right, @Osiris.....despite the fact they wither away & die into a pit of desolation, darkness and gloom....
    Sure, but potpourri...
    joint-point-counter-joint

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    Sure, but potpourri...
    Well, I guess one man's toxic wasteland is another man's potpourri......

"Lurker"

Status
    I had great time for us in the past five years. The characters are getting changed because of the latest editions on essayontime you can see that people are not much reliable for us if we provide them a good gesture for us.

"Lurker"

Status
    I had spend a super time for us within previous 5 years. The experience personality are getting changed due to the new versions on British Wire you may see that humans aren't a great deal dependable for us if we offer them a helping gesture for you in all time.

"Lurker"

Status
    I had spend a exquisite time for us inside preceding five years. The enjoy character have become modified because of the brand new variations on Gulf news you could see that human beings are not a brilliant deal reliable for us if we provide them a supporting gesture for you in all time.