User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Quite possible, @GeneralMalarky! The fact that no one knows what CJ did before sort of reminds me of how Kirkman isn't letting anyone know Daryl's former occupation on 'The Walking Dead' either. Must keep us fans on our toes, I suppose!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: unknown6425
    I would like to point out that she could have also worked security (Not private security). Several of the companies I have worked with encourage us to have out gun training but we were not taught room clearing etc. due to the fact that we would never use it.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class3 months registered

Quote Originally Posted by canadiankyle View Post
    I would like to point out that she could have also worked security (Not private security). Several of the companies I have worked with encourage us to have out gun training but we were not taught room clearing etc. due to the fact that we would never use it.
    @canadiankyle - would have to respectfully disagree with you. CJ's weapon of choice is not any type of gun.....it is a katana, I believe.....and I don't believe she's that great of a shot, either, but I could be wrong about that one.....

I'm thinking CJ might have come from a relatively wealthy family.....and I believe even with all her positive attributes......her negative ones most likely overshadowed them....keeping her from whatever she really wanted to do in her former life.....she reacts very defensively when Saul tells Victor, "She's just some nobody".......maybe that reaction comes from her attempts to prove her worth - mainly to herself.......perhaps she was a bookkeeper....since she's a great organizer and can come up with some kind of effective system given any situation. Very cool discussion! Thanks for your input!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Gamertag: unknown6425
    That is a very good point. I like the idea of her trying to live up to her parents expectations... that actually makes an incredible amount of sense.
    Likes Annamarie08 liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12