User Tag List

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registeredWell Liked1000 Experience Points

Cool Season 3- Help Me!

Okay, so the tower has fallen, all the characters are separated. Saul and Vic in LA, Michael and crew at Miliatary Base, and Burt and Angel are MIA/KIA. Please someone tell me they aren't dead. These guys have all come through hell. I would die if I found out they died. I was like "no way" when the tower fell.

I'm on 33 now, hearing Kalani's back story...they just got picked up by Scratch and Latch...Its so crazy because Latch doesn't seem like a terrible guy, just in with terrible people. Scratch is clearly mental, hope I learn more about those two.

Loving the series...its getting me through a rough time...my car was literally just stolen this past friday 12/11/15 and this series is helping me stay sane while dealing with all the fallout. So thank you KC, cast, and the rest of the team!
    Likes Kc, YetAnotherBloodyCheek, Merlin1274 liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    It keeps getting better. Hold on to your hat. Good Luck with recovering the car..

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Yeah, season 3 is my favorite season of the series. I started listening at the time chapter 33 was released. What a ride. But naaa, Scratch is not thaaaat mental. She just has some ... issues.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    If you're worried about Angel and Burt, go back and listen through to the very very end of the season 2 finale. After the credits.
    Likes Kc liked this post