User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Your loyal web dev.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA Points10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteranTagger First ClassOverdrive

Gamertag: XtremeRSR PSN ID: SenatorX
    We'll be putting the preview up here in the forums this week.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    KC man, just wanna say Bravo. I'm so hyped on the release.

I'm curious though about your decision to release it all once. I know a lot of people are excited about that, but I would have preferred to listen, and wait. I think a huge part of the enjoyment for We're Alive was the forum banter. It was so fun to get some slice of the puzzle and then go discuss wild and hilarious theories. Some of those discussions apart from just being entertaining are real gems. You learn snippets of science, geography, ethics and morals, military combat and get to spend a little time in your heard thinking about what you'd do in various scenarios. It was very cool man and it was all free! Incredible.
    Man oh man, am I torn over this. I REALLY enjoyed the weekly sessions we had hashing out the details of the story, but I also enjoyed binge listening the first season.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I am in the same boat. I loved the Week to Week thing. Give us all time to pick it apart and theorize over what is going on. But I also like the non Stop listening aspect too. But its over quicker that way.

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    We'll be putting the preview up here in the forums this week.
    Shhhh.... you've got to stop giving up all the secrets, man!
    joint-point-counter-joint

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I am in the same boat. I loved the Week to Week thing. Give us all time to pick it apart and theorize over what is going on. But I also like the non Stop listening aspect too. But its over quicker that way.
    But what will happen on the forums when we all binge listen to it in one evening. We'll come to the forums and rehash, double check some things and then it will be over again and then we'll have to kickstart another KC project and wait another year for one more evening of awesome.

So bittersweet.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by wh33t View Post
    But what will happen on the forums when we all binge listen to it in one evening. We'll come to the forums and rehash, double check some things and then it will be over again and then we'll have to kickstart another KC project and wait another year for one more evening of awesome.

So bittersweet.
    Well, then you may like this news. There's a good chance Lockdown will be broken up into smaller pieces, allowing more forum theories and interaction. The kickstarter backers will get first access, but it will be more progressive. We're trying to lay some groundwork for future stuff, and so a bit of the release info is up in the air.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Well, then you may like this news. There's a good chance Lockdown will be broken up into smaller pieces, allowing more forum theories and interaction. The kickstarter backers will get first access, but it will be more progressive. We're trying to lay some groundwork for future stuff, and so a bit of the release info is up in the air.
    Just like the old days..... Where we can go crazy about what happened, what will happen next, then get more questions then answers in the next part.....

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

PSN ID: WindsorReich
    I can't wait till I get to hear the whole thing. I have been listening to the whole series to pass time while working and looking forward to the new series

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points
    Very nice preview! I'd forgotten how much I enjoyed listening to We're Alive. I found We're Alive after it was done, so I binge listened to the whole thing. I think I'll do it again. And my family just moved which gives much husband a longer commute now and since he is also a fan of modern audio drama I gave him a short list of them to check out. Of course, We're Alive was on that list and I expect a binge listen on his part as well LOL.
    As I had not been a part of the forum during releases, it'll be fun to join in on that aspect. Thank you for so much enjoyment, and thank you for everyone's hard work on this terrific project.

Administrator, 14th Floor of the Tower.

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First Class5000 Experience PointsVeteranWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Excellent! Long live the forum banter!!! <333333
    What I find really scary about the whole Zombie Apocalypse conceptual life style isn't the Zombies themselves, but rather the fact that we are now a species so disgusted with normality and society that some of us would actually prefer it" - Some Zombie Nerd

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast