User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Voice Acting

"Lurker"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by KPCoyote View Post
    I have to say that even having just one line in an audio drama is a fantastic experience. I hope that I can some day repeat the experience and share in telling more stories.
    That's awesome! Which character did you voice? I'm still on ep22. That is such an awesome opportunity. Do you record the lines yourself or do you go to their recording studio or what?

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsLoved1 year registeredOverdrive

Quote Originally Posted by rochelletherelentless View Post
    That's awesome! Which character did you voice? I'm still on ep22. That is such an awesome opportunity. Do you record the lines yourself or do you go to their recording studio or what?
    I was in the last episode of We're Alive: Lockdown. My character's name isn't really given. In the script I am Soldier. I play with KC sometimes in my email when I write Soldier from pg 366. As far as recording the line, I was given the opportunity to record my line in the same foley stage that the rest of We're Alive was recorded in. I was a real fan's dream to record in there. I remember the KC was really sick that day, so Grayson Stone had to take care of the recording. But I have had the good fortune of sitting down with KC twice now and get to ask questions about the series and future plans. He even let me peak at the Goldrush script and his new book coming out. I won't spoil anything, but it was the best experience ever.
    Likes DagnyTag liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12