User Tag List

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: Lake IX

Angry Characters You Hate!

I HATE DATU! At first i didnt mind him, but he's really getting on my nerves ever since the arena incident. I just dont like his negativity, and the fact that he's ready to just give up, at this point he's dead weight, and you might as well just throw him out cause he's not doing anyone any good by crying in his room.

Lots of people hate Kelly, but she hasn't been so bad during the 2nd season

Lots of people hate Pegs, but she's done a lot of growing up since season 2.

ooh also Kalani has been kinda useless, and just makes a lot of situations worse]

well thats my rant, if u hate someone, hate on cause haters gonna hate

Status
    I couldn't stand Angel until a couple of chapters ago. I expect a lot out of officers (I'm an NCO) and he couldn't deliver. Recently, he's sacked up and actually been an example like a leader should be, which I appreciate.

"Gatherer"

Status
    I at one point hated Michael cause he started to become such a huge douche of epic proportions. I can understand sometimes snapping at people like Kelly for not appreciating anything and wanting to sit around and do nothing but sometimes you just have to be the bigger man.

"Scavenger"

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra1th View Post
    I HATE DATU! At first i didnt mind him, but he's really getting on my nerves ever since the arena incident. I just dont like his negativity, and the fact that he's ready to just give up, at this point he's dead weight, and you might as well just throw him out cause he's not doing anyone any good by crying in his room.
    well if you think about it Datu has been through quit a bit of intense stress. he watched Samantha Die in the Arena and thought he was going to die there too and add to all the things that happened in the tower afterwards would take a toll on anyone.
    not everyone can handle things like that and im sure he'll come back around at some point in the story. he cant cry about it forever right?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Spud View Post
    well if you think about it Datu has been through quit a bit of intense stress. he watched Samantha Die in the Arena and thought he was going to die there too and add to all the things that happened in the tower afterwards would take a toll on anyone.
    not everyone can handle things like that and im sure he'll come back around at some point in the story. he cant cry about it forever right?
    i know he's been through a lot, and he's fragile and i could accept that but then in chapter 13, when michael, lizzy and i think angel, were trying to rally the troops into fighting the fire, he gave this "why should i help, we're all gonna die" speech, and that was the last straw for me, like at the very least if ur gonna be super negative, dont screw over everyone who still wants to keep fighting. and i know theres a whole side to it, but until his attitude changes everything he says just makes me resent him
    Angel's #1 Fan

"Lurker"

Status
    Burt- season 2 version. He used to awesome, but all once he got into a leadership position he just can't cut it. The food and water and stuff does seem to be genuinely scarce, but he seems to be making all the wrong moves.

Datu is pretty whiney, and while it's understandable it drives me nuts. Hope he pulls himself together, he used to be pretty likeable.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteran5000 Experience Points

PSN ID: Hollomandious
    Kalani. I feel deep down, he means well, but, he such a constant dick about everything.

"Lurker"

Status
    Kelly - after her really bitchy attitude from the begining, I havent really liked her. Shes not so bad in the second season, but for a while there I was hopeing she would get bit or really go off on her own. Then her nephew got bit and I was like: "wrong person!!!!". Still love the story though. Like I said, she hasnt anoyed me as much so far this season.

Angel - For a while there I thought he was kind of weak and really kind of a back burner charachter. But after the episode where he and the other guy get helped out by skittles running from the big one, Ive changed my mind. Hes a lot better in the second season. The intensity in his screaming is killer! Almost as if hes finally coming out of his shell and really getting the life and death situations hes falling into. Man-ing up if you will.

Scratch - someone bite her already, or kill her. Not that I dont like her being in the story. They have really made her pretty hateable for me (excelent acting). Shes like the bad guy you cant wait to get what they have coming to them.

"Scavenger"

Status
    I hate Kalani so much. Such as kiss-ass and a tattle tale. I mean he just lay in some comatose state while poor Samantha was ripped out of it. I hope that he dies very soon, a man of his size can't keep going in a world such as that for much longer.

Pegs is such a moany bitch. I just don't like her at all. Her insistance on not using a gun, causing the Zombies to appear at the tower in a retarded move, and expecting Michael to just let her jump into his arms when he says "I know" when she says she likes him. She expects way too much.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by I The K Train I View Post
    I hate Kalani so much. Such as kiss-ass and a tattle tale. I mean he just lay in some comatose state while poor Samantha was ripped out of it. I hope that he dies very soon, a man of his size can't keep going in a world such as that for much longer.

Pegs is such a moany bitch. I just don't like her at all. Her insistance on not using a gun, causing the Zombies to appear at the tower in a retarded move, and expecting Michael to just let her jump into his arms when he says "I know" when she says she likes him. She expects way too much.
    i hated peggs when she pulled her no gun crap, and then risked everything for a stupid cat in the beginning, but i thought it was pretty wierd of michael not get it on with peggs a lot earlier, like seriously, its the zombie apocalypse, the world is ending, theres like 10 girls in your tower, and one of em is just begging to get with u, its not that complicated
    Angel's #1 Fan

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast