User Tag List

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points

Word Travels Fast

Hello there,

I found out about this podcast by a referral from a friend and since then I have recommended it to any apocalypse fan I meet.

Recently I've been wanting to get into other similar podcasts. I know of a few from general searches and stalking the forum. A few days ago I went to download The Leviathan Chronicles. I streamed episode one at work and downloaded it. The next day their site would not stream, download or anything. I've checked a multitude of places and keep getting error messages "404 Not Found" "Failed - No File" and so forth. Even iTunes won't load the podcast. I tried We're Alive and it worked perfectly. I've also messaged them on their site and on Facebook and have not gotten a response. Their last updates seem to be from October 2014.

This conundrum led me to register for this forum. I'm hoping someone else is like me and has downloaded each file individually to add to their own library. I don't like relying on streaming and the internet, I prefer hard copies on external hard drives, with backups. With We're Alive I've got each file downloaded just in case and purchased it as well. This way I can easily share with a friend.

Does anyone have a similar setup for The Leviathan Chronicles? I've found a Season 1 and 2 torrent and that is it, no other means of a download. Season 1 seems ok so far but I noticed the times from The Leviathan Chronicles website and the .mp3 file time are a few minutes off. Season 2 apparently is a super compressed every chapter in one file. I'm looking for a DropBox someone can share zipped or individual downloads. For this any any other free podcast. I am tempted to buy the Seasons but with how their site seems so far I don't trust the files actually being there.

Can anyone help me out or point me in the right direction? I'm afraid to get any more hooked and end up only being able to ever hear Season 1.

Many Thanks!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later100 Experience Points
    Seems like the site is back up. Problem Solved.