User Tag List

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Ok.

I raised some questions, and here is my take:

There are two options, if LOCKDOWN connects with what we already know. Either we visit Eastern Bay, or we will enter The Twin Tower prison. In the first case we might learn about Scratch breaking into EB in order to rescue Latch. And while she does this, we encounter Durai, Bricks, Tardust and other guys, and from then on we will learn about their first days and weeks in the hell-hole L.A. has become. In the latter case we might get to know about the dark paths the prisoners of the Twin Towers are walking down when Ink or ther Smart Ones appear and start experimenting with the bodies of the prisoners.
    But maybe Kc wants to tell a totally independent story. Then we might learn kind of a generic story of survivors struggling with their unprecented freedom in a world where freedom only means to fight for your own survival, where each and everyone is only close to him- or herself.
    In any case: the story will be dark, brutal and very interesting ...

I wonder the most if LOCKDOWN's gonna be a story starting right in the middle of the zombocalypse, or if it will beginn like the very first chapter of WA - at the very beginning ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Unit, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Ok.

I raised some questions, and here is my take:

There are two options, if LOCKDOWN connects with what we already know. Either we visit Eastern Bay, or we will enter The Twin Tower prison. In the first case we might learn about Scratch breaking into EB in order to rescue Latch. And while she does this, we encounter Durai, Bricks, Tardust and other guys, and from then on we will learn about their first days and weeks in the hell-hole L.A. has become. In the latter case we might get to know about the dark paths the prisoners of the Twin Towers are walking down when Ink or ther Smart Ones appear and start experimenting with the bodies of the prisoners.
    But maybe Kc wants to tell a totally independent story. Then we might learn kind of a generic story of survivors struggling with their unprecented freedom in a world where freedom only means to fight for your own survival, where each and everyone is only close to him- or herself.
    In any case: the story will be dark, brutal and very interesting ...

I wonder the most if LOCKDOWN's gonna be a story starting right in the middle of the zombocalypse, or if it will beginn like the very first chapter of WA - at the very beginning ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Twin Towers. No Eastern Bay.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    I am curious - this could be the first sort of prequel which could be worth it.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Twin Towers. No Eastern Bay.
    Kc, I remember times when it was much harder to extract information from you ...
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Hmm, A prelude about Twin towers prison..... Sound's interesting, can't wait I bet it ends/somewhere along the line, with Ink starting his tests on the remaining inmates....
    Likes Lilydragon, Unit, Merlin1274 liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I'm guessing there might be a little something about being trapped during the outbreak, fighting to keep the zombies at bay...
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBeloved1 year registered
    I am thinking it will be the evolution of the jail. Originally a place of confinement by way of lockdown. Then the outbreak happens and it becomes a sanctuary for the craziness outside but must stay locked down to remain safe. Then a cameo by ink who finds it and works to turn it into his test lab.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, LiamKerrington liked this post
    [FONT=verdana][SIZE=3][COLOR=#0000ff][B]Meat and Girth [/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]:squint:

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points
    What if its a complete character piece, with the inmates locked in and the last two decent moral guards feeding them to keep them alive, until Ink finds them? They aren't let out, they stay in the cells the whole time.

Moar Scraaaaaaaatch !!!!

So looking forward to this !!!! And even the mention of a possibility of a new series? Mind = Blown.
    Likes Kc liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell LikedVeteran
    Great news....can't wait to support this and future projects!
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    I see bars, I see a guy behind them. And I wonder if the first tale will evolve around the Twin Tower prison or some other location? Will we start right before the zombocalypse, or hours or even days after it has started ... ?
    Who will be the main character? Will we see ties to the original story, or will it be something totally independent?
    Well... I did get a little inside information on this last summer when we went to LA, so I'll refrain from commenting until the public information on this topic outruns my personal knowledge (which isn't much, to be honest).

That said, I think we can all be assured it will be good shit!
    Likes LiamKerrington, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast