Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
Hi again, some partial off-topic news: as some of you know, I will start building a house in April (unofficial project title: "Dunbar II"). And I have to procure lots of insurances along the way. Yeay, it is a German thing to have a stockpile of insurances - it tends to make us happy and besides gives us a multitude of reasons to complain about our miserable insurance thralldom.

However, today marked the day I was asked if I would like to sign an insurance against terrorist attacks.Wow. Crazy, hmm? I was tempted - at least for a couple of seconds - to ask for a zombie apocalypse insurance instead. Terrorists? Seriously? Hang on, Mr Extremist, please do not do anything stupid, I have to talk to my insurance agent first.

Fun fact two: my building construction site manager sounds like Burt, I guess that is a bonus.
Don't worry. Our Department of Homeland Security has put together terrorism survival plans for you. Save that insurance premium and spend a couple of Euros on Duct Tape, and plastic.