User Tag List

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yeah, we're all lurkers now...
    It's not a lurker.

acf500a44d0463c375f968545f13db9a.627x352x1.jpg
    Likes REZombie liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Yeah, we're all lurkers now...
    They'll all come crawling back...

They always do....
    Likes REZombie liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I wonder what other tales might there be? Martin's story? The original Pelican crew's rescue missions. The Yacht. Sean, Hope and James trek south. The college professor's escape to safety.
    Likes Storm, Merlin1274 liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I wonder what other tales might there be? Martin's story? The original Pelican crew's rescue missions. The Yacht. Sean, Hope and James trek south. The college professor's escape to safety.
    Well, if the first one is a success, hopefully we shall find out.....

And you mean, how did the professor manage to survive to get to the colony years later....
    Likes Lilydragon liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    There is so much material and ways to go and side stories that could tie into or go around the main story. I just can not wait to see the direction KC takes this.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Just finished listening to all 4 seasons again...I need more WA....I feel like a drug addict. I'm having withdraws over here..
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Hi again, some partial off-topic news: as some of you know, I will start building a house in April (unofficial project title: "Dunbar II"). And I have to procure lots of insurances along the way. Yeay, it is a German thing to have a stockpile of insurances - it tends to make us happy and besides gives us a multitude of reasons to complain about our miserable insurance thralldom.

However, today marked the day I was asked if I would like to sign an insurance against terrorist attacks.Wow. Crazy, hmm? I was tempted - at least for a couple of seconds - to ask for a zombie apocalypse insurance instead. Terrorists? Seriously? Hang on, Mr Extremist, please do not do anything stupid, I have to talk to my insurance agent first.

Fun fact two: my building construction site manager sounds like Burt, I guess that is a bonus.
    Likes Lilydragon, Witch_Doctor, Gooer liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Hi again, some partial off-topic news: as some of you know, I will start building a house in April (unofficial project title: "Dunbar II"). And I have to procure lots of insurances along the way. Yeay, it is a German thing to have a stockpile of insurances - it tends to make us happy and besides gives us a multitude of reasons to complain about our miserable insurance thralldom.

However, today marked the day I was asked if I would like to sign an insurance against terrorist attacks.Wow. Crazy, hmm? I was tempted - at least for a couple of seconds - to ask for a zombie apocalypse insurance instead. Terrorists? Seriously? Hang on, Mr Extremist, please do not do anything stupid, I have to talk to my insurance agent first.

Fun fact two: my building construction site manager sounds like Burt, I guess that is a bonus.
    Don't worry, you probably won't need insurance for terrorists. Just spackle for the bullet holes... Lots and lots of spackle.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hi.

@YABC: Something tells me that your new home will be one of those least likely to be hit by terrorists. It is more likely that WWIII will strike your place - or a Zombocalypse. What was the insurance-salesman's response to your question about a Z-insurance?!?

@all:

Today Kc has sacrificed some of his privacy and top-secret-agenda by posting this on the Book of many Faces - thumbs up for these news:

70pgsTOWA.jpg

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hi.

@YABC: Something tells me that your new home will be one of those least likely to be hit by terrorists. It is more likely that WWIII will strike your place - or a Zombocalypse. What was the insurance-salesman's response to your question about a Z-insurance?!?

@all:

Today Kc has sacrificed some of his privacy and top-secret-agenda by posting this on the Book of many Faces - thumbs up for these news:

70pgsTOWA.jpg

Best wishes!
    Liam
    I did see that...

Some damn good work from him, have to admit.

But, on here he's called it TFWA, and on Facebook he called it TOWA....

WHICH ONE IS IT, I NEED TO KNOW
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast