User Tag List

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Mr. Whiskers Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back - UNCUT

Hello everyone,

any Star Wars fan out there? Then you might wish to watch "Star Wars - The Empire strikes Back" again - the official UNCUT version ...

This movie is basically the original motion picture redone with fan-generated content of all kind ... And since this seems to be officially supported by Lucasfilms I have no trouble spreading the word about it. Enjoy watching!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    That is pretty cool. I hope JJ Abrams does not ruin Star Wars as much as he has ruined Star Trek already.
    From what I have heart thus far, he axed the Expanded Universe. Poor Star Wars fandom. :/

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    That is pretty cool. I hope JJ Abrams does not ruin Star Wars as much as he has ruined Star Trek already.
    From what I have heart thus far, he axed the Expanded Universe. Poor Star Wars fandom. :/
    JJ Abrams won't ruin Star Wars as much as he did with Star Trek - for several reasons:
    a) Disney will do the job for him already,
    b) JJ Abrams likes Star Wars more than Star Trek, so its kinda granted that he won't eff up big time, 'cause his pulse is quite close to the one of Star Wars,
    c) axing Star Wars EU is no trouble at all, 'cause along with the Lukas-philosophy canon is what is done in the movies and official TV-shows, nothing else; which means: JJ does nothing else but what Lucas alreday did to/ with Star Wars ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    It is interesting to learn how essential William's score is to any particular production of a Star Wars movie.