Quote Originally Posted by airrunner View Post
Yea, yea, yea, I get it. My listening devices are crappy, especially compared to some of the audio technology that a lot of the Forum members have. But, I speak for the masses out there who have only rudimentary speakers or headsets. I am the Everyfan who listens to We're Alive! For every teenage geek huddling under the covers way past her bedtime to listen to one more episode on her laptop, I am there. For every middle aged man getting back into running and enduring time on the treadmill by binging on Season 1 over his iPhone, I am there too. I represent the average consumer of zombie podcast entertainment and darn it my listening perspective matters!

Thanks, KC for the work you put into these chapters. I really am getting an appreciation for how many different sounds go into every second of a chapter by having to listen so closely. I mean even the sound of air or background noise is there.
Sorry if you felt I was knocking your experience or your headsets. We do try and reach everyone equally, but it's near impossible to with all the devices out there. There's some headsets that the footsteps sound horrible on too, but as a principle I tend to not try to cater to any one individual device. But your note was taken seriously and I checked on mine and it seemed ok on our end.