User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 47 Remastering Thread

Chapter 47 Remastering Thread

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello again,

here we go - let's see, what's going on here:
    - 46:39 - 46:XX - The transation between both scenes makes no real sense. The scene up to 46:39 is about Michael remote-controlling KODI making it enter the hell-hole; and after the transition the story has moved on and Michael has trouble with remote-controlling KODI. Sure - a small transition is perfect and required at this point; but the carillon and the first seconds of the upcoming rumbling are not necessary actually ... It makes no sense the way it is, 'cause the transition implies a serious change of situation/ scene in the story, but both scenes are very tightly connected. Thoughts?
    I think it was the oringinal transition between episodes #2 and #3 of chapter #47 from the podcast, right? (Haven't checked it ...)
    - 52:46 - 52:48 - weird intaking breathing caught from KODIs camera/ microphone?
    - 53:55 - 54:07 - steps on a wooden floor/stair from Victor coming to Michael and Saul?
    - 55:16 - 55:18 - Michael says: "where they ... them piss and shit" - I think the "them" is too much and needs to be removed.
    - 67:19 - Transition between Burt/Pete to Dunbar is very sudden. Works very well and fine with me; but it also feels like Burt has been cut off ...

Well, "that was" that, "and this is now". I have finished the task. I hope these comments help a bit.
    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Hello Its Torres here.

This is what I've gathered.

6:11 -6:17 Background music seems a bit too loud while Michael is speaking.

10:24- weird sound coming from the background, not sure if its intentional.

11:20- Sound again, in the background. not sure what it is. kind of sounds like a rooster (lol)

12:51 - 12:53 Someone breathing

52:46- 52:48 - sounds like 5 rapid inhales

56:42 - 56:45 - CJ calls Kelly in, it sounds like a thud or foot steps before you actually hear kelly's foot steps, small rapid ones.

57:06 - 57:09 Same thud, foot step sounds

Thats all that i was able to pick up.

Thanks!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hello again,

here we go - let's see, what's going on here:
    - 46:39 - 46:XX - The transation between both scenes makes no real sense. The scene up to 46:39 is about Michael remote-controlling KODI making it enter the hell-hole; and after the transition the story has moved on and Michael has trouble with remote-controlling KODI. Sure - a small transition is perfect and required at this point; but the carillon and the first seconds of the upcoming rumbling are not necessary actually ... It makes no sense the way it is, 'cause the transition implies a serious change of situation/ scene in the story, but both scenes are very tightly connected. Thoughts?
    I think it was the oringinal transition between episodes #2 and #3 of chapter #47 from the podcast, right? (Haven't checked it ...)
    - 52:46 - 52:48 - weird intaking breathing caught from KODIs camera/ microphone?
    - 53:55 - 54:07 - steps on a wooden floor/stair from Victor coming to Michael and Saul?
    - 55:16 - 55:18 - Michael says: "where they ... them piss and shit" - I think the "them" is too much and needs to be removed.
    - 67:19 - Transition between Burt/Pete to Dunbar is very sudden. Works very well and fine with me; but it also feels like Burt has been cut off ...

Well, "that was" that, "and this is now". I have finished the task. I hope these comments help a bit.
    Best wishes!
    Liam
    #1. I get what you're saying. It's something that's a bit more abrupt without the chapter change... but there is a transition of time. It's at least a few minutes later. I'm ok with this one. We at least shift to Kodi's perspective, so it's not a jump-cut.
    #2. That's cloth movement, just a little hard to hear.
    #3. Yup, Victor was up the stairs.
    #4. Fixed! And it's perfect and glorious.
    #5. Yup, intentional.

Awesome! Thanks!

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TTorres.Tr View Post
    Hello Its Torres here.

This is what I've gathered.

6:11 -6:17 Background music seems a bit too loud while Michael is speaking.

10:24- weird sound coming from the background, not sure if its intentional.

11:20- Sound again, in the background. not sure what it is. kind of sounds like a rooster (lol)

12:51 - 12:53 Someone breathing

52:46- 52:48 - sounds like 5 rapid inhales

56:42 - 56:45 - CJ calls Kelly in, it sounds like a thud or foot steps before you actually hear kelly's foot steps, small rapid ones.

57:06 - 57:09 Same thud, foot step sounds

Thats all that i was able to pick up.

Thanks!
    #1. Fixed, lowered the crescendo.
    #2. Yup, intentional. It's a scene within a scene from a distance over the phone.
    #3. That one felt a bit much, so I took it out.
    #4. Tanya's breath, it's her reacting.
    #5 Footsteps
    #6 Fixed!

Thanks!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered
    I agree with the above after listening to this one twice! Thanks!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Sorry for the late answer, I've been without internet for a few days.

Except for stuff already mentioned I noticed that after 19:00 Tanya is a bit too loud.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Changes applied. Jon's Note:
    Chapter 47 Notes:
    20:51 Slightly louder in the helicopter scene