User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 45 Remastering Thread

Chapter 45 Remastering Thread

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Hello everyone,

let's get real:

05:31 - the piece dropping to the ground (or wherever) seems to be kind of very loud; less would do it
    10:58 - Riley says: "for once"
    11:27 - Riley says: "for once" - both quotes make sense. But it feels kind of odd that this "phrasing" occurs twice within half a minute.
    12:47 - 13:10 - Burt mentions "just one person in the car"; and then he only speaks about "them" or "they" ... Riley speaks of "they" first as well until she recognizes he is a man
    21:30- - 21:39 - 8-9 seconds of silence is kind of "long" between both scenes, but not disturbingly long ...
    31:29 - 31:40 - what is that "noise" or "sound", which seems to resemble some "weird suppressed whimpering"
    31:52 - Saul "gurgles"
    32:45 - Saul interrupts Victor; but the interrupt seems to lack "the right start"; it's some like something from the start is cut off

That'a about it ...
    Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Hello everyone,

let's get real:

05:31 - the piece dropping to the ground (or wherever) seems to be kind of very loud; less would do it
    10:58 - Riley says: "for once"
    11:27 - Riley says: "for once" - both quotes make sense. But it feels kind of odd that this "phrasing" occurs twice within half a minute.
    12:47 - 13:10 - Burt mentions "just one person in the car"; and then he only speaks about "them" or "they" ... Riley speaks of "they" first as well until she recognizes he is a man
    21:30- - 21:39 - 8-9 seconds of silence is kind of "long" between both scenes, but not disturbingly long ...
    31:29 - 31:40 - what is that "noise" or "sound", which seems to resemble some "weird suppressed whimpering"
    31:52 - Saul "gurgles"
    32:45 - Saul interrupts Victor; but the interrupt seems to lack "the right start"; it's some like something from the start is cut off

That'a about it ...
    Best wishes!
    Liam

Cant fix the for once... but I noted it for any future versions.

"12:47 - 13:10 - Burt mentions "just one person in the car"; and then he only speaks about "them" or "they" ... Riley speaks of "they" first as well until she recognizes he is a man"
    That's an american slang thing.

"31:29 - 31:40 - what is that "noise" or "sound", which seems to resemble some "weird suppressed whimpering"
    Lady, the dog.

"32:45 - Saul interrupts Victor; but the interrupt seems to lack "the right start"; it's some like something from the start is cut off"

Wasn't able to move the start point. You lose what Saul says too much to understand.

Good notes! Thanks.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points3 months registered
    Hello
    Yeah at 31:29-31:37 it sounds like a wierd low buzzing with wimpering.

At 1:02:40-1:03:11 the bent ladder sounds a little louder than I'd expect.

On the for once part if it could be dropped from the second sentence I think the sentence would still make sense.

I think that's it.
    Thankyou! Raymoney

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Listened to this Chapter twice through. I can't just listen once, because I end up being enthralled by the story again and forget to pay close attention to the audio. I didn't notice any problems with this Chapter. It all sounded fine to me. Nice job again! A lot happened in this one chapter. I had forgotten how packed with story lines you made each chapter of Season Four.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Changes applied. There was no way to change "For once" this go around.