User Tag List

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Chapter 37 Remastering Thread

Chapter 37 Remastering Thread

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points
    I have listened through it once already and I didn't find anything out of place. I plan on listening again, just to make sure.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sueatducksfoot View Post
    I have listened through it once already and I didn't find anything out of place. I plan on listening again, just to make sure.
    Wait on that re-listen, we have a new version incoming.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Feel like Muldoon and Robbins in the chopper sound a bit too quiet, right at the beginning. Not sure if intentional or not. Just an opinion. 00:52 - 01:23

Audio blip for Victor, then his dialogue disappears. 36:06-36:15

Seems to be everything for this chapter!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Listening the new one now.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    I agree that the chopper noise in the beginning is pretty loud, but I didn't find the dialogue hard to hear. Everything else was fine for me. I was listening with ear buds if that helps.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Chapter 37 + 38

> After submerging myself in both chapter 37 and 38 both with headphones and speakers, I have nothing but praise and positive feedback for both recordings. The depth of sound and attention to detail is excellent, from vocal distance from the microphone to sound detail from subjects entering/exiting a scene. The work that has gone into this production must have been phenomenal as the finished product is exceptional.
    > As I began to listen, having a stop watch and note pad in front of me to document errors or sound issues, I found myself disconnected from reality and transported to a apocalyptic setting. I no doubt think that the passers by of the coffee shop window I sat, thought I was a troubled soul as I hadn't touched my coffee for over thirty minutes and sat with an expression of focus. As I continued to listen, I could see strangers in the street begin to turn into flesh eaters and savage each other. Then my thoughts turn into escape and emergency evacuation......'snap'...back to the present as a child bumps into my chair, and the realisation that my coffee is stone cold.
    >
    > To the team of We're Alive, I thank you all for all your hard work and for entertaining me over these last few years. I also look forward to hearing the parallel stories of WA.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    7 days registered
    I think this chapter is pretty much damn near perfect. I was listening through speakers, and the only comment I would make is to possibly make Bert's snoring a bit louder.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

All your edits were great! I fixed them all. Good ears on the Victor cutting out part!