User Tag List

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274

What are you up to?

So what is everyone up to while we are waiting for tales to come out? I picked up reading Way of the Kings.. Its interesting.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    So what is everyone up to while we are waiting for tales to come out? I picked up reading Way of the Kings.. Its interesting.
    I'm preparing to return to university once again. It's a ball breaker.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

My legal clerkship keeps me quite busy. Also I will repeat my exams I had last year in order to get a better result (not sure, if this is going to be a waste of time and money, but what the heck). All of this leaves little room for hobbys and some private time. Feels like a bottleneck period in my vitae ...
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Finally exploring other forms of entertainment. Starting to watch TV again. Listening to the radio more, now. Haven't heard a new song in years. I only used my car stereo for W.A.
    Likes LiamKerrington, Merlin1274, Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

I must add something.
    A while back some guys from the roleplaying-community invited me to become a member of the Mad Adventurers Society (www.madadventurers.com). And every now and then I write articles for this website about what structures certain types of adventures or gaming-scenes can have and what you as the game-master can do inorder to improve the gaming-experience for all gamers at the table. This came to me like a maiden's childbirth. And I am very happy to be part of this community.
    I must add, though, that without the good advice from Kc and Osiris I never would have become a member of the fine "society".
    Currently, though, I don't write anything for the website, 'cause in less than a month I am in my first written exam within a year. But when I got passed that I will adda couple of new articles, 'cause I have some amazing (well, hopefully amazing ideas!).

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.