User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    HMMM interesting.. So we could see some more Smarties Pop up in future work.. This could get interesting..

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Where'd you get the bit about the specials dying out? That just boggles my mind. If they were smarter, faster and stronger than the 'normal' zombies, shouldn't the remaining zombies all have been specials? Survival of the fittest and all that? The fact they just disappeared has always bugged me. I wasn't including the little ones with the specials as we found out they were a different breed entirely and what happened to them is pretty clearly documented. Thanks, though!
    I think that the normal zombies were more common, so it's harder to kill of a common breed than the more "endangered" ones. And i think Skittles said all the Jumpers were dead, I kinda extended that to mean all of them, woopsie. I think the arrival of the Little ones overshadowed the specials, to a point where they were not worth the effort to describe.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Another question:

Did somebody survive z-day onboard a ship? Nuclear submarines, carriers, smaller ships...

BTW, how did these guys witness the zombie-apocalypse onboard the ISS?

Likes LiamKerrington, Merlin1274 liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    If Scratch had been given the opportunity to sing during the run of the show... (there is no way I am referring to the musical episode we will probably get when the Tales are published)
    would she have sounded most likely like Kate Pierson at the beginning of this song?

Actually, this was the first music clip I have ever seen on MTV at home back in very early 90s.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Cabbage Patch, Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    If Scratch had been given the opportunity to sing during the run of the show... (there is no way I am referring to the musical episode we will probably get when the Tales are published)
    would she have sounded most likely like Kate Pierson at the beginning of this song?

Actually, this was the first music clip I have ever seen on MTV at home back in very early 90s.
    Alas, if only it were to happen.....
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:

Another question:

Did somebody survive z-day onboard a ship? Nuclear submarines, carriers, smaller ships...

I'd assume initially, the ones on earth would live until they had to restock, then survive like any other person.

As for those in space..... I'd think it would suck majorly. Having to watch the world die......
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Houston? Is there anyone out there? 😳

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Maybe the ones in the Space Station were the Lucky ones.. I still say there is a lot of civilization left. Lots of remote areas groups could goto and set up shop and live Happily ever after with no government over-reach. Well at least till the gov comes out of hiding and bends all to their will.. But I think most would fight that sort of thing and the US would be back into Territories like it was on Revolution. Which I will miss that show and their clean outfits each week..
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Good thoughts, Merlin!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsWell Liked
    Another question:

On the final "We're not dead" podcast (65), KC came to the conclusion, as well as the hosts, that anyone who would be on the ISS would be screwed. They'd have a fancy spectator's seat, but they would ultimately die of either starvation, asphyxia, or dehydration - whichever they ran out of first, and there wouldn't be anyway around this. There are zero suppliers capable of getting a rocket up to them - those locations are all in the very center of infrastructure that is responsible for astronautical rocketry.

Battlecruisers, large yachts, you name it, they might have a better chance than the ISS, but ultimately, they will need to make eventual supply runs from time to time. And even then, they will still have problems when it comes to fuel. Nuclear vessels will have less of a problem, especially as they have desalination systems in order to provide fresh water - but they will eventually run out of on board food, unless they convert a whole lot of their resources to farming, which will be extremely limited in their capabilities verse the number of crew that are necessary on board in order to function properly.

Not saying it wouldn't be possible - just, it would have its own set of difficulties and possible mutinies.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast