So... Has anyone been able to find something about the petroglyph that Kc used? From the Q&As it sounded like it was a real symbol, and I would love to know where he found that
So far I've spent I-don't-know-how-many hours googling, but as a blind guy it's near impossible to find such stuff... Especially if the meaning of the symbol one's looking for is unknown. But well, at least I've learned a lot about different symbols for protection, just like a lot of others on here I'm sure...
I was listening to the last Q&A from WAFC last night, and it sounded like Kc wasn't sure whether or not releasing the source for the symbol would "take away a bit of the magic or add to it". Maybe I'm just waaay too nerdy about stuff, but I know that it would just add to it for me. I love details like that.
When he said that the five lines represented a hand I got a bit confused, but I guess that's just his own interpretation of it. Sort of what I had imagined the symbol to be a while back, an open hand signaling you to stop... No clue about the rainbow though...