User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: It's not over!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Well, there is one peculiar question that oscillates within my brain. Kc mentioned in the WA fancast's episode 60 that we never explored why Pegs refused to use firearms. He revealed that a close friend of Pegs was killed which then had to be interpreted as "sending a message". It happened to be more than the mediocre assassination. And now we witnessed how Burt not only - presumably - killed Scratch and (in my opinion) did just the same. Did Pegs and the others ever spoke with Burt about this incident or did they just went on, suppressing what Burt *might* had done to get rid of Scratch once and for all. Is there a tacit consent towards Burt's past, present and future actions as a hatchet man can be of great use?
    This is a bit bothersome. Imagine being one of Burt's friends. Do you ask about what happened to her or do you just let it go? I'm sure it's been on the minds of the others at some point or another.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    This is a bit bothersome. Imagine being one of Burt's friends. Do you ask about what happened to her or do you just let it go? I'm sure it's been on the minds of the others at some point or another.
    Nevertheless, I guess it valid to say that "being a friend of Burt" is like dancing on a razor blade. In my perspective, Burt can be a called a lot of things - a friend, a fierce adversary, a compassionate yet sometimes impulsive (and ruthless if necessary) person. The same could be said about most of the Mobsters that were portrayed by Joe Pesci in the late 80's - mid 90's: someone you do not want to mess up with.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1000 Experience Points1 year registered
    I feel really depressed coming in so late in the game (December 2013). It's like a ghost town here.

Can somebody give me a detailed picture of the rainbow w/ fan? I'm planning on getting a tatto of it, don't wan to mess it up ya'know? If anyone's still on the forums, please respond.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by jackd87 View Post
    He did say he would bury her, but yes it was an extremely cruel thing to do even to her.
    I personally liked that part of the finale, I felt like Scratch got what she deserved and I felt satisfied that Burt kept true to his word. Call me morbid, but I really felt overall really satisfied with Scratch's fate.
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    I feel really depressed coming in so late in the game (December 2013). It's like a ghost town here.

Can somebody give me a detailed picture of the rainbow w/ fan? I'm planning on getting a tatto of it, don't wan to mess it up ya'know? If anyone's still on the forums, please respond.
    Oh christ, Kc posted it somewhere on this forum. No one knows where though....

Edit: Just remembered you can get stickers for them.

http://shop.zombiepodcast.com/Protec...ttoo-10028.htm

Theres a link to an image of one. Just print it off, or if you're feeling generous, buy one/donate some money after you print it
    Last edited by Gooer; Jan 23rd, 2015 at 09:18 AM.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Oh christ, Kc posted it somewhere on this forum. No one knows where though....

Edit: Just remembered you can get stickers for them.

http://shop.zombiepodcast.com/Protec...ttoo-10028.htm

Theres a link to an image of one. Just print it off, or if you're feeling generous, buy one/donate some money after you print it
    In case z-day actually happens someday, you should probably not confuse Kc's sign of protection with this little fellow:

Nevertheless, I have never encountered zombies when Wi-Fi was turned on on my Mac. Just a strange uncorrelated set of facts, I suppose.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Thanks Gooer! I appreciate it.
    At first I thought the five lines came to a point like this. /\
    That would've been bad.

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Heh, ya'know I think I'll just be safe and get a tattoo of both.

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by General Malarky View Post
    Well, yeah... I think the best time for this forum was right at the end of Season 2 / beginning of Season 3, where there were so many crazy theories going around. But keep checking in... this place will get going again once Kc puts out his first "Tale from We're Alive". That should resurrect this place a bit...
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Litmaster View Post
    Well, yeah... I think the best time for this forum was right at the end of Season 2 / beginning of Season 3, where there were so many crazy theories going around. But keep checking in... this place will get going again once Kc puts out his first "Tale from We're Alive". That should resurrect this place a bit...
    I am really looking forward to TOWA trying to reignite the WA spirit once again. I guess it is a hard task to accomplish, reconsidering how high Kc has raised the bar.

There is not reason for a monday unless a new episode comes out. Nobody likes this day.

Likes Litmaster liked this post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast