User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Not only was Transformers 4 horrible, it was lloooooonnnngggg... And the second half all but screamed "We really are going for the Chinese box office!"

I am typically generous with my reviews of movies. After all I paid $10-$12 to see them, I'm going to try my hardest to find some redeeming quality that has come out of me sitting in a theater for the past 90 minutes or so.

I found no redeeming quality with Transformers 4 and my expectations were next to nil after I had already disliked the second movie in the series.

The worst part? Wasn't one of the movie's big selling points the Dinobots? If Bay had waited any longer to show them, they would have been buried in the end credits. Seeing them was the only thing I really looked forward too.

Ugh.

Of course, like a fool, if I get wind that the Insecticons will play a major villain in the next movie, I'll probably see it.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    If they would have left out the Touchy Feelly moments it would have been good. Less about Father Daughter issues and Father Future Son in Law issues and concentrated more on the plot they could have added in some more details on the Transformers themselves.. Which is why we go see the movies. Cause most of us had them in our Childhood.. Man I thought it was awesome in the Cartoon Movie when Optimus cussed.

Rodimus is not Optimus.. Rodimus was Hot Rod before he became a Prime.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    Rodimus is not Optimus.. Rodimus was Hot Rod before he became a Prime.
    Yeah, I forgot. Too long ago. Sorry.
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12