User Tag List

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    "Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Going through the old chapters and editing my predictions so I would have been right all along.
    Come on, you and me pick the right horse for this race. IF wasn't for Vic and CJ, no one would have survive.

Sword? CJ
    Camera? CJ
    Weapons everywhere? CJ
    Basement? CJ
    Micheal still alive? Vic
    Good Mexican food in the Colony? Vic
    Good looks? Vic
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jul 21st, 2014 at 07:12 PM.
    Likes Eviebae, Z Sniper liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadSweeper View Post
    All I have to said is CJ is still alive and well. I know two people on forum who will not be happy. And is she a four star general now with a daughter?
    I am boiling right now...... Not only did the 1 legged bandit manage to ruin almost everything she touched, she also made it to the end, and she is like president or head of the military or something..... And then further more she is raising kids to complete the cycle and be just like her!!!! Where is the justice in this cruel world!!!!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    ...Wait, the teacher from chapter 1 survived? Lol
    Damn you now I will have to go back and compare the voice..

...WAIT, ROBBINS HAD A KID? NO FUCKING WAY.
    CJ did the Nasty with Robbins, and then she had a kid with someone else, I am starting to suspect that she worked at a massage parlor before Z day

...10,000 people, with several mini colonies? Fuck, where did they all come from?
    This is the weakest connection to any of my theories coming true, since it had to be the worst in LA there had to be more survivors elsewhere.
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I love it. thank you to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

If you listen to Michael telling the tale to Nicholas you can hear what I assume is Michael having a flashback to Saul's death, Right before Saul sets off the bomb he says "Michael you were right, you were right"
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    I am boiling right now...... Not only did the 1 legged bandit manage to ruin almost everything she touched, she also made it to the end, and she is like president or head of the military or something..... And then further more she is raising kids to complete the cycle and be just like her!!!! Where is the justice in this cruel world!!!!
    Your tears makes this popcorn taste so much better.
    @Gnex But seriously, I"m going to miss all our discussion about CJ and such, now that it's over. :-(
    Last edited by UndeadSweeper; Jul 21st, 2014 at 07:42 PM.
    Likes Eviebae, Z Sniper liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by turbo View Post
    Spoiler:

If I heard correct, the college teacher, from episode 1, survived it all! Wonder where he hid?
    I was thinking the exact same thing..... nice to hear KC as a part of this masterpiece, both to start, and to close.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    I've been sitting here at my computer for the better part of an hour just trying to think of what to say here. To be perfectly honest, Season four wasn't necessarily my favorite. It definitely felt......different. Maybe it was just knowing that the series would soon be coming to an end and that the story that I've been following for the better part of five years would soon be over, and that I would soon be saying goodbye to characters that had been a part of my life for quite some time. I wasn't sure what to expect out of the finale, but I'm happy to say that I'm satisfied. It did feel a bit rushed after four seasons worth of build up to have all of the major conflicts wrapped up a half hour into the series finale, but the time jump was a really effective way to get closure on all of the characters I've spent so long getting to know, and it's the perfect jumping off point for further exploration in the world of We're Alive.

After all is said and done, it wasn't perfect, but it was well written, well produced, and damned entertaining, which is more than can be said for most of the garbage that passes for entertainment these days. To KC and all the cast and crew of We're Alive I really only have one thing to say: Thank you. It's obvious that you put a huge amount of work into this, and it really is appreciated.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    I too have been sitting here in dark silence, seeing as the episode has ended, I rushed home to listen to the episode as soon as I was off work, it's getting dark outside and none of the lights in the house are on, just this computer monitor and time remaining sitting at 0:00....

KC, like many of the posters here I was worried and nervous that the finale would be a bloodbath. I don't know why we all came to this conclusion, since generally throughout the series, with the exception of the soldiers/jail chapter (which did make me cry, even on re-listening), losing Angel, the flashback to Randy's first death, and Tommy, the series has had death throughout but mostly ancillary characters we weren't really attached to. Or we're okay losing, Lizzy was a surprise but balanced because we were preparing to lose Datu. Possibly Samantha, but only because we felt more for Datu's pain than Samantha's death. I want to thank you for protecting our beloved band of survivors and telling us it turned out alright. The sacrifices that were made, weren't forgotten.

I have always been a big fan of original unpredictable content, and Sir (Respect, Not Rank) you have delivered, time in and time out. Every chapter and every episode has captivated us.

Many people are asking for We're Alive's future to come to us in additional mediums, such as television, movies, etc...

I however believe that this adventure has proven that the Audio Drama format has place in media today, and an extremely powerful one. I have always been a big fan of Audiobooks and Radio Plays. I just don't think this story could have been told as it was had it been developed in today's modern media marketplace. KC has had complete control of the development since the beginning and I truly believe we have benefited from it every Monday for a long time. Hollywood, New York and all the other big names in today's media couldn't have let this be what it was. They would have changed it, added here, taken there, 'MORE explosions', 'MORE scandal', 'lets make it a reality show', etc....

My second to last final note here, as an OIF/OEF Veteran this series has touched many of us in the way it was told and how the characters feel so familiar. The three soldiers sprinting for that Hummer so long ago, had so very far to go, and you let us tag along and theorycraft all their possible futures.

KC I thank you, for one of the greatest stories of our generation.

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    One other thing, When are we going to get a victory speech from the man who has worked so hard, for so long, for so little, for all of us? You know what, never mind. Take a rest KC, you deserve it, and so does your cast and crew. We'll be here when you come back.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast