User Tag List

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    "Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari paddel View Post
    15 years have passed and humanity is gradually beginning to rebuild, repopulate, and create something resembling a world lost to biters. Essentially, aren't the biters doing the same and buying time to make a run at the humans? After their numbers have been replenished we shouldn't expect them to be passive but to attack with a vengeance? After all, we witnessed this at the Tower, Dunbar, Irwin, Boulder, and the colony."If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must man be of learning from experience"
    Perhaps... but in every one of those cases a special zombie needed to play a role be it Ink (Tower, Dunbar) or a Little One (Irwin, Boulder). There might be others out there like Ink but what happened in LA required a convergence of circumstances.

1. You need a smart one.
    2. You need a smart one who understands chemistry.
    3. You need a smart one who is paranoid enough to uncover a symbol that allows him to control and organize other zombies so that you can conduct experiments.

Without the involvement of special zombies or at least a smart one the zombie menace seems manageable for a well-run place like the Colony.
    Likes Storm, HardKor liked this post

"Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked

PSN ID: WindsorReich
    Epic ending to a great series
    Likes airrunner liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikepaw View Post
    Tammy told me that all of the surviving characters have a voice on the council in some way or another, which makes sense for their contributions.
    Some do, some don't. It depends on who we're talking about. Victor isn't, and Michael's seat is typically vacant. Burt is not on the council, neither is Puck, Hope or Pete. So, really only CJ, Kelly, and Pegs( but a smaller role as agriculture).
    Likes Storm liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Some do, some don't. It depends on who we're talking about. Victor isn't, and Michael's seat is typically vacant. Burt is not on the council, neither is Puck, Hope or Pete. So, really only CJ, Kelly, and Pegs( but a smaller role as agriculture).
    You forget Dog and Mr. Whisker, Waste removal and pest control.
    Likes LiamKerrington, DagnyTag liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran
    has everybody forgot. What about Skittles? sorry if this question is a repeat.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by smalls kenobi View Post
    what an ending! did not expect it to go the way it did. i am very glad to be able to have made it to the Live Event, had the best night last night Attachment 3199
    wish I could have been there. damn it.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Final note for now:

"We're Alive" is not "A Story of Survival".

"We're Alive" is "A Story of Hope".

Good night.
    Hope had somewhat of miner part in it...... yea, I know. I was just playing with you.
    Likes LiamKerrington liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    That's not saying much...

Oh, and the DVD has been found. There's a DVD library at the colony. They have 3 copies.
    Skittles was the writer of lost. it was his punishment to go insane for a crappy ending

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    has everybody forgot. What about Skittles? sorry if this question is a repeat.
    I was wondering that too, just didn't feel like mentioning him... Lol!

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    OMG. I've now listened to the finale 6 times. I'm obsessing about the show as much as Tanya obsessed about the zombie origins before she passed away.

Some new thoughts, questions, and observations:

1. How does Scratch know that Riley killed Tardust? Why does she think Tardust would even have come across Riley and Burt? My theory on this is that Scratch has a particular talent for understanding what makes other people tick and how to press their emotional buttons. As much as she was obsessed with taking down Pegs for the final four months of this show she must have assumed Burt was doing the same with her and probably did a good job of covering her tracks. Once Tardust got away from her she figured Burt would eventually come across him and take him prisoner.

2. What the heck is the fan for during Scratch's burial reveal scene? And why does Burt say it's what's keeping her alive? I know nothing about making concrete so I'm guessing it has something to do with that.

3. Saul's last words sound like "Michael. I can see them. You were right. There's more..." Assuming I'm right, was he just referring to Ink's newest creations or were there more Little Ones beyond the 13 we thought had been raised in the Arena?

4. When Michael returns to Dunbar after completing the mission, CJ says that Saul did it. Michael responds in the affirmative and around that time you hear Saul's final words replayed faintly. I thought it was a cool way to indicate what was going through Michael's head as he answered CJ's question.

5. Love that scene between Vic and Nicholas. When Vic said he was cooking Arroz Con Pollo for dinner, I started salivating, and I'm vegetarian. Sounds delicious!

6. Puck notes that Hope is a medic. Is that a civilian or military position? If the latter, does that mean Hope has been trained to shoot weapons? How awesome if she's killed some zombies with a matagun!

7. Lastly, CJ tells Nicholas that the zombies have not died off and that they don't need much food to survive. But during Season 2 when Michael and Pegs swam out to the yacht, they noted that the swimming zombies coming from the island were starving. Does this mean that zombies starve within the same timeframe as a normal human would starve, simply don't die from starvation, or were Michael and Pegs just wrong about those zombies.
    Likes Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast