User Tag List

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points
    Well I spent the $5 (well 20$ got a shirt as well) on Chapter 48 and I would like to say it was very good. I had a some thoughts on two things that kinda of struck me as off.
    1. Ink got cut down a little two easy, but on reflection I can see were he would be so full of himself and his position in his home that he would be more curious about Saul not turning.
    2. I did not like Burt going that far with Scratch and still in the end be okay and in the colony.

All in all this is the best podcast out there and thank you for KC and everyone working on this show. They did an awesome job on it. I am intrigued with what to come next and how it will grow from here.
    Likes Eviebae liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    With one episode remaining before the finale, it's time for final predictions as to how the series ends, and my only prediction is:

Scratch is still alive when the credits roll.

*edit*

I will wager my super-moderator status, and accept a lifetime ban on Scratch being very much alive the last time we see (hear) her. And it won't be a dying breath cop out either.

*cough*
    Likes Osiris liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points
    Just a thought on some of Saul's final words to Michael over the radio.

"Michael! You were right, you were right!"

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Michael, Saul, or Vic getting close enough to a zombie (since putting on the armbands) for it to actually see and react to the symbol. I'm under the impression that the horde that Ink called to him and Saul was arriving when Saul said this over the radio. I pictured the scene as the horde arriving, but upon seeing the symbol, stop their approach. Saul then attempts to let Michael know before detonating the explosives.

And of course, many thanks to KC and the crew for making Mondays the best day of the week! Truly an amazing series!

- Fawkes
    Likes stargazer18, Reaper.375H&H, Eviebae liked this post

Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by awkwardalex View Post
    *cough*
    You've got me over a barrel there, Alex (you asshole). She was most assuredly not still alive when the credits played. HOWEVER. If you read the edit, which was made long before the episode was released... The last time we hear her she IS live and well. Tough call. I'll leave it up to a vote. Someone start a poll. Banish me. Just remember, I loved you all.
    Likes qreepii, Eviebae liked this post
    joint-point-counter-joint

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

You've got me over a barrel there, Alex (you asshole). She was most assuredly not still alive when the credits played. HOWEVER. If you read the edit, which was made long before the episode was released... The last time we hear her she IS live and well. Tough call. I'll leave it up to a vote. Someone start a poll. Banish me. Just remember, I loved you all.
    No need to call for a poll, 'cause there is no need to ban you. If someone seriously cares abouth questions like this, he/ she/ it may consider leaving this place instead.

We share very different opinions about We're Alive; but as I see it you are one of the very pillars of this community - no matter, how hard you try to polarize ... And there is a reason, why someone decided to make you admin or super-admin or whatever you call your position ...

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Likes Eviebae liked this post
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

Steam ID: AwkwardAlex1
    Oh don't give me that I've been busy all season and not here, but I still LOVE to give you hell. You can always stay. Who else will argue that she killed Angel with kindness?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Fawkes View Post
    Just a thought on some of Saul's final words to Michael over the radio.

"Michael! You were right, you were right!"

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't remember Michael, Saul, or Vic getting close enough to a zombie (since putting on the armbands) for it to actually see and react to the symbol. I'm under the impression that the horde that Ink called to him and Saul was arriving when Saul said this over the radio. I pictured the scene as the horde arriving, but upon seeing the symbol, stop their approach. Saul then attempts to let Michael know before detonating the explosives.

And of course, many thanks to KC and the crew for making Mondays the best day of the week! Truly an amazing series!

- Fawkes
    That wasn't what Michael was right about-
    Likes zombie Danny liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    I don't know what to add to the discussion. I definitely didn't expect Saul to die, I was picturing a scenario in which Michael gets to the C4 and remains trapped after it goes off, thus writing "not for anyone to read, but for (his) own sanity".
    In any case, we had payoffs and closure, which is more than can be said about most series out there today; on top of that, we had and a glimpse into the future and we have hope.

I especially loved the callbacks to previous episodes: the teacher talking about no make ups for the quiz and Professor Lefbrebrfbdb... whatever.
    The lullaby in french was a nice touch as well
    Michael being all protective of Nick and Pegs reassuring him that he's going to be fine. She finally found her strength, uh?

Technical note: Michael speaking to Tanya on the phone after Saul dies: it is very difficult to listen to. Is it supposed to be that low in volume? Like we are overhearing over the phone? Because the first part of the conversation with CJ we can hear just fine.

I can see a lot of spinoffs for the Tales: the new kind in the tunnels? What was Michael right about?

Thank you to the cast and crew. It was an amazing ride.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffusmonkey View Post
    Damn you now I will have to go back and compare the voice..
    Oh, it was.

CJ did the Nasty with Robbins, and then she had a kid with someone else, I am starting to suspect that she worked at a massage parlor before Z day
    Pretty sure they both got nasty and had children with different people...

This is the weakest connection to any of my theories coming true, since it had to be the worst in LA there had to be more survivors elsewhere.
    14 years is long, but how did they find them.....?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by Khalidak View Post
    I did not like Burt going that far with Scratch and still in the end be okay and in the colony.
    I think due to Scratch giving them so much shit, they kinda overlooked what Burt did, and were happy she was finally gone.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast