User Tag List

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Great ending to a great show.

But n I next time I get my two big predictions & pet theories on the forus & not just on the WA Fancast.

Ink & Scratch dead.

Slow turners on a plane spread the z plauge from LA. (Tonya's theory)

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: ZombieMorbid
    Was happy to see that a few of my early predictions actually were right!!! I had said that Michael(or someone) would be reading to Nicolas about everything that happened.... Also said that Saul/Datu/Tonya would be the one to take out Ink because of the slow/no turning.

Not really sure what to say now though....I loved the ending, was an amazing episode....but its...its over.....i feel so empty inside now, lol.. Gonna have to start from scratch( ) and listen to it all again.

But i really want to say THANK YOU to all of the cast and crew of this masterpiece! I have never felt so emotionally involved with any characters in any book, movie, game, or anything the way i have with WA. When i put my headphones on and start playing WA its like i become a part of the action. I love it, and just really wanted to say thank you, to everyone involved.

*heads reluctantly back into the real world and awaits the zombie apocalypse*
    Likes airrunner liked this post
    "You may find me dead in a ditch one day...But by God you'll find me in a pile of brass!"

The hardest part about the Zombie Apocalypse will be pretending that i'm [I][B]NOT [/B][/I]excited!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Finally got to listen to the finale....
    Wow.

Just a completely fantastic story. Lacking in nothing!
    I truly hope this brings KC and the gang lots of $$ to make even more stories!

Celebrate and take some well-deserved time off!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    I too am sad it is over. It has been quite a ride...and I enjoyed every nail biting minute of it.

Thank you KC and crew for bringing us an amazing tale that pulls together the best and worst of human nature, spun together masterfully in a underutilized medium. I really hope that the radio drama comes back to life, as I really enjoy being able to listen and get lost in my imagination, while I work at my desk or drive somewhere in my car. I wish nothing but success and to everyone involved with Were Alive. Thank you Thank you Thank you.

I really thought that we were going to find out that Ink was part of "The Family". I am not disappointed. But after hearing about how well Durai seemed to know Ink, I thought they would be spun together and I would be right about predicting something. Maybe in the Tales from Were Alive??? Please make me right, KC.
    Likes Windsor995 liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassWell LikedVeteran10000 Experience Points

PSN ID: HorrorHiro
    I really wish Scratch died a warriors death.
    Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Basically, after 48 chapters, we only got the truth as written down in some diaries.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    Just finished listening to the We're Alive Fancast Q&A with KC Wayland Ep. 58. It answers a lot of questions and sets out some of the his next projects. Can't wait for the next one- this programme is just sooo good I am confident the Wayland empire will emerge from this, he and the team seem to be just getting started!

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TodTai View Post
    Just finished listening to the We're Alive Fancast Q&A with KC Wayland Ep. 58. It answers a lot of questions and sets out some of the his next projects. Can't wait for the next one- this programme is just sooo good I am confident the Wayland empire will emerge from this, he and the team seem to be just getting started!
    I recommend watching this g+-hang-out as well. Kc speaks about similar things as within the Q&A, but some things receive more attention: http://youtu.be/qFjozcKQXDU
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    I thought 28 Days latter only had a happy ending in the American release ('cause aparently we need rainbows & butterflies in all or movies).

Someone told me that the UK ending killed off there was no rescue.

I haven't seen it as I dislike a lot of gore ior zombie stories heavy on the zombies.......
    They don't even get rescued in the American release, from what I remember. The plane just flies by and they can only hope.

Meanwhile, after Britain is finally reclaimed, Jim gets put on death row and more than likely executed for his crimes at the army base. Canon.
    Last edited by Miharu; Aug 4th, 2014 at 12:12 PM.

"Lurker"

Status
    Absolutely fantastic finale, couldn't have been better! Kc and everyone involved really outdid themselves and I am so proud to say we have all stayed with it until the end. Truly one of the best things out there.
    One quick question though. I was absolutely heartbroken when Saul died, but did anyone else hear someone shouting down the radio while Michael was talking to CJ? To me it sounded like someone was shouting they were alive/all right. Skip to 38:48 and turn up your volume.

Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast