Well, what do we have, 3 days? It's weird to think of it ending after so long, and so much work. Just this week as we are finishing the finale, it's weird not to have a week where I'm not either editing or writing.

As I expect, the forum will go into a bit of hibernation after the finale. Not that the forum will go away... as long as I'm around I want this place to remain alive and active. Whatever I do next will most likely need a forum component... It might have to undergo some transitions over that time, but don't expect it to disappear any time soon. However, the quiet came sooner than I expected. I thought we'd have a little more action around here, but then again there's not much to theorize left. In a way, I'm happy about that.

So what now? Well, after the finale on July 29th there will be a Q & A for the show, followed by a few interviews, but then, I think I'll be a little vacant for a while. Everyone needs a break and after working solid every week since the start of Season 4, and before that with my wedding, I have a dire need to just relax. Fret not... I have more stories to tell.

-Kc