User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Riley's laugh was never brought up again...
    Well, there is not much to laugh at in the zombie apocalypse

Michael's smoking was a little more subdued.
    The biters are faster and stronger than the people. It is hard to justify the risks for a supply run to get a bunch of smokes. Besides, it is hard on the cardio and Kilani had not shown up so to survive Michael would have to out run Saul and Angel

there was less swearing as it went.
    Swearing is just another reason for someone to discount the logic of one's argument

One of the biggest problem I have with Michael in Chapter one is his blatant disregard for situational awareness. Turn on the damn TV and radio! The fog of war sucks. Just about every room in the tower allows this and he has a pair of fifth wheels in Pegs and Riley that could oversee this operation.

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Another thing I remember: to me the rat was Bill, at the end of S1. I was listening during season 2 and did not know about the forums; when Pippin was killed I was upset because I thought we were done with that storyline, and I always preferred the humans vs zombies to the humans vs humans part of the story. I wonder if I was the weird one or if it was supposed to be that way.-

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post

The biters are faster and stronger than the people. It is hard to justify the risks for a supply run to get a bunch of smokes. Besides, it is hard on the cardio and Kilani had not shown up so to survive Michael would have to out run Saul and Angel
    Nice

Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post

One of the biggest problem I have with Michael in Chapter one is his blatant disregard for situational awareness. Turn on the damn TV and radio! The fog of war sucks. Just about every room in the tower allows this and he has a pair of fifth wheels in Pegs and Riley that could oversee this operation.
    This bugged me too until the second chapter when Lizzy went looking for info. Micheal expresses surprise at the TiVo recording, thinking that they might have reception. It sounds like they may have tried looking for news at some point earlier. Lizzy and Riley look for more DVR recording but no more are revealed. Also, Lizzy says the recording ended at that point; in the middle of the broadcast. Nothing else but static was recorded in the hours later. At least THAT station must have been over run and taken off the air quickly.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Another thing I remember: to me the rat was Bill, at the end of S1. I was listening during season 2 and did not know about the forums; when Pippin was killed I was upset because I thought we were done with that storyline, and I always preferred the humans vs zombies to the humans vs humans part of the story. I wonder if I was the weird one or if it was supposed to be that way.-
    Bill, Kalani and Pegs were my top picks for being the Rat. Something about the way Datu described Bill as owning the building via inheritance, and him just being a plain old jerk, I pictured him as being some sort of thug who got a lucky break. Maybe he knew the Mallers.

Pegs seemed like she was always willing to make peace and love. I suspected that she called to Mallers for a peace offering that went awry. Chapter 12 part 1, Micheal is telling Pegs how he can't believe that someone would do such a thing and she sounds as if she's about to fess up. Instead, she offers to help fight.

Was never sure what to make of Kalani other than I was super skeptical of who he was. I couldn't tell if he was really at CJ's Tower or if he just repeated the stuff that he heard Samantha telling Datu. Samantha calls him by name in the arena but doesn't say how she knew him. Also, she says he was JUST talking, so he could have been faking being unconscious when Datu arrives.
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    Nice

This bugged me too until the second chapter when Lizzy went looking for info. Micheal expresses surprise at the TiVo recording, thinking that they might have reception. It sounds like they may have tried looking for news at some point earlier. Lizzy and Riley look for more DVR recording but no more are revealed. Also, Lizzy says the recording ended at that point; in the middle of the broadcast. Nothing else but static was recorded in the hours later. At least THAT station must have been over run and taken off the air quickly.

Yea, I thought about that with mixed feelings. The TiVo would be setup to record the game show or soaps. Say from 1:00 to 2:00. The TiVo would not realize the show was usurped by breaking news. So, the fact that the TiVo stopped recording does not equate with the news ending. When it tried it again the next day, maybe it really was down.

We could just say, the news just ended for story telling purposes. However, most of the cable news are based back east and should not be affected by happenings in LA. Wait, I got an idea. The cable distribution site gets hit and collapses and does not have the error correcting redundency for information packets like the Internet.

My concern is biased by my country life. My TiVo is DirectTV, so it would not go down even if the cable did. Maybe no one in the tower had Satalite TV...

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    Also. Is it just be or did Burt sound like he was from New England (NH or MA) in this first 4-6 episodes?
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Tower Librarian

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurTagger Second ClassBloggerExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Also. Is it just be or did Burt sound like he was from New England (NH or MA) in this first 4-6 episodes?
    I didn't hear it, but that would speak highly of his intelligence and survivability.
    We're back Alive again for WA Descendants!!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post

I definitely thought the same. His voice sounds natural to me in the first few episodes. After that, it sounds like Scott Marvin was speaking in a false voice. Now he sounds more like Ogre from the Revenge of the Nerds movies.

Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Best Quote of the whole series - "You know, theres not gonna be any make-ups for this quiz if ya go!"

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    Best Quote of the whole series - "You know, theres not gonna be any make-ups for this quiz if ya go!"
    That man is serious too.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast