User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    "Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Community Series Re-Listen

So today was the last Monday release for We're Alive. And it's going to be 4 whole weeks until the Finale is live streamed. So I was thinking that there may be a way to stay connected until than.

I was planing to re-listen to the series again from start to finish by the live streaming event. I know that the series can be powered through in a week or two - plenty of people have done so to catch up - but what if we do it together.

Here's the plain. listen to season 1 by 7/7, season 2 by 7/14, season 3 by 7/21 and season 4 by 7/28, than start a conversation about that season on the boards. I volunteer to start the threads if anyone is interested.

I think this will give us a chance to go over the earlier episodes with what we know know and pick up on anything we missed. It will also give those who plain on waiting for the streaming event to get our weekly forum fix with out worrying about spoilers.

Anyone with me?

(I had no idea where to put this - if there is a better place to move it feel free)
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm, MickGinger liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    So I'm taking the crickets as a sign that no one is with me....

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    I am always up for discussing the show. I still have lots of observation that can be wrapped up in a crazy conspiracy, but probably mean absolutely nothing...

In Chapter 12 Pegs narrates and call the soldiers guardians. Very interesting term. This is before we ever hear anything about the Colony. Just coincidence?

The first ones Michael sees are described as being covered with Scars and bruises. Certainly does not sound like the average citizen of LA. Was there an existing population of these things? Was Michael's memory colored by Saul calling them zombies?

Why do Durai and Scratch seem to be so caught off guard by the name / sound of Pegs' voice?

Pegs was probably on the roof when Ink shows up at the tower. Why is she so adamate that they shoot Ink? Why is she so sure that two shots in the chest would not be enough to kill Ink? She really does not have any first hand knowledge on killing biters.

There are 15 million plus people in the greater LA area. There are nowhere near that many biters running around. Where did everyone go? Into the Earth? A few thousand biters cannot eat a few million peope in just a couple of days.

Why do so many people fall into a very deep sleep at strange times?

Burt says that one is a smart one because that is a lvl 3 ID from Radon Labs. Unless Burt knows a lot more about that place, hoe does he know lvl 3 is smart, he'll, it could just as easily be the custodian, accountant or receptionist.

So many more...

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Why do Durai and Scratch seem to be so caught off guard by the name / sound of Pegs' voice?
    Counter question: Is there anyone who is not caught off guard by Peg's voice?
    Likes Jannit, Witch_Doctor, clem131 liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I'm game, forgive me but I am now 1 season behind.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I forgot how much I hate Kelly. Lol. I still don't get why Micheal was so callous towards Burt right off the bat.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    So today was the last Monday release for We're Alive. And it's going to be 4 whole weeks until the Finale is live streamed. So I was thinking that there may be a way to stay connected until than.

I was planing to re-listen to the series again from start to finish by the live streaming event. I know that the series can be powered through in a week or two - plenty of people have done so to catch up - but what if we do it together.

Here's the plain. listen to season 1 by 7/7, season 2 by 7/14, season 3 by 7/21 and season 4 by 7/28, than start a conversation about that season on the boards. I volunteer to start the threads if anyone is interested.

I think this will give us a chance to go over the earlier episodes with what we know know and pick up on anything we missed. It will also give those who plain on waiting for the streaming event to get our weekly forum fix with out worrying about spoilers.

Anyone with me?

(I had no idea where to put this - if there is a better place to move it feel free)
    Just heard you mention this on the podcast. Awesome idea. Sending a +Rep when I can.
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Counter question: Is there anyone who is not caught off guard by Peg's voice?
    Yeah, a little. I was more surprised that Elisa Elliott looks like her voice sounds. She reminds me of an actress from the 60s and 70s named Pamelyn Ferdin.

pamelyn-ferdin-1-sized.jpg Pamelyn Ferdin

elisa-eliot1.jpg Elisa Eliot

Likes YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Started the chapter one thread under the chapter one section. Looking forward to the discussion.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by GamerGirl View Post
    Started the chapter one thread under the chapter one section. Looking forward to the discussion.

It an be found here.
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast