User Tag List

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    "Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    I made my 1st final prediction. Hope kills Scratch. Hope is use to not being able to see, everyone else is.

The baby crying may buy Pegs a couple seconds because Scratch I don't think will want to hurt the baby. And not being able to see will think she is Lizzy in the dark.

Roberts will attach the remainder of KODI to his new creature while atleast Micheal is his prisoner. Watching on KODI's monitor Michael can do nothing..

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    Did Pete just spring a trap on Burt and Riley?

He is able to answer Burt's phone call and say Scratch took Max, but he was unable to call Dunbar to warn them that Scratch just took Max?

There has to be a delay between when Scratch takes Max and when she gets to Dunbar.
    Pete was shot, and barely got away. by the time he got to the safehouse, the power was already cut. They would know Pete was still out there and they'd have to move fast before he could warn them. It's something more inferred than told, but since you like details
    Likes Eviebae, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Did Pete just spring a trap on Burt and Riley?

He is able to answer Burt's phone call and say Scratch took Max, but he was unable to call Dunbar to warn them that Scratch just took Max?

There has to be a delay between when Scratch takes Max and when she gets to Dunbar.

There can be all sorts of reasons why, he just untied himself, etc. but, on the first look without any additional information, I have a bad feeling.

Also

The damage to the relay sounds pretty nasty. Seems more like sabotage than failure. Did whoever fried that also screw up the phones to isolate Dunbar? This could also signify why Pete was unable to warn Dunbar...
    Good question. And my guts revolts a bit, too. But Scratch is after The CarePegs, neither after Burt nor Riley at all. Why would Pete invite them to the party? Either there is something going on we have not recognized yet, or I smell the stink of a Red Herring here ...

edit: Damnit, Kc, you ninja'd me!
    Last edited by LiamKerrington; Jun 30th, 2014 at 10:23 AM. Reason: Ninja-Power by Kc
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Nice information about Saul excelling at playing HALO. I guess - as a back reference to episode 1 - in order to kill the commander, you have to be

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Not exactly...

Theirs is more portable, but you get the idea.
    Yes, my image was pretty inaccurate but I am still very frustrated about Michael's ineptness in this very situation.

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Yes, my image was pretty inaccurate but I am still very frustrated about Michael's ineptness in this very situation.
    He lacks the type of coordination to be able to maneuver controls precisely, and watch the monitor at the same time. Some people are just better at it than others. He was able to do it, just not as well as Saul.
    Likes Eviebae, YetAnotherBloodyCheek liked this post

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    It is not the first time Michael has sucked at a video game and needed help. He had Puck help him get him by a part in a game at Irwin.
    Likes Red Shirt, HardKor, Storm, Kc liked this post

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    It is not the first time Michael has sucked at a video game and needed help. He had Puck help him get him by a part in a game at Irwin.
    Yeah, he seems to be rather the analog type of guy.
    Likes Red Shirt, Kc liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Eerie music at the start..... And a problem with it getting stuck: forewarning?

These zombies sure like their tunnel forks.... And this is where Saul becomes an instant pro of KODI.

And the constant banter, loving it haha. Guna miss this....

Ooh, wonder what they've found..... Apparently zombies are pretty good architects. What would they want water for? Oh, they're using water to grow fungi? For what purpose...?

Oh boy, i knew it. They lost KODI. Damn, Michael got mad. Oh boy, are they going for a nice trip to zombieland? This'll be interesting....

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    He lacks the type of coordination to be able to maneuver controls precisely, and watch the monitor at the same time. Some people are just better at it than others. He was able to do it, just not as well as Saul.
    Nevertheless, it does not seem to be Michael's day already:

- CJ had to remind him of KODI
    - he stitched up Saul's wound pretty badly
    - and finally he sucked at controlling KODI. :/ Not a good day for a Michael fan.
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast