I was kinda hoping (even though KC would never let us down like this) that Kodi would find the chewed up remains of Scratch. All in all that glimpse we got into the Zombie Cave is very interesting. Ink sleeps in a bed, reads, and takes a lot of notes, I really didn't expect his mad scientist lab to be so 'human'. I expected him mixing and matching chemicals in a milk jug and stabbing IVs into his test subjects, not the composed mastermind we're being presented with. Although it leads toward the character KC is portraying when you think about his previous appearances.

But I have to get in my Finale prediction...

...the super selfish always risking everyone else's safety for his own ends Saul is going to sacrifice himself to detonate the explosives. Ink escapes the blast, Ink injures but doesn't kill Victor, Michael vs Ink Showdown, Scratch takes out Riley, Burt takes out Scratch, Burt goes his own way, Kelly gets down with Victor, Puck dies protecting the women, CJ gets evicted from Dunbar and hobbles off into the sunset, Pegs and Michael will be Mommy and Daddy to Saul Jr.

I hope I'm wrong because most of the above is too cheesy for KC. And he hasn't disappointed us with cheesy yet...

Thats the end of the forum for me, I won't be coming back until the download of the final chapter is available. Everyone be safe and whisper sweet prayers for your favorite characters.