User Tag List

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
    "Lurker"

Status
    Really wish I could be at the finale, it's a shame I live in England haha.
    But Ch. 47 was intense. Don't know what I'm going to do when it's all over. D:
    Likes Gooer liked this post

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by LiamKerrington View Post
    Although I see it, too, that very likely someone's gonna put an end to Scratch, I must toss in three opposing ideas:

1. Scratch's gonna end things. Her mission is simple: Kill Pegs. If she does so, she's gonna move away, 'cause this story arc has ended.
    2. Scratch will shoot everyone in the face who is not capable of a) running away or b) hiding well enough. The only two survivors I see right now are Kelly and Hope. But anyone else is not capable of defending him/herself or anyone else against Scratch and two brutes properly. And Riley and Burt will need some time to get into this place ... So this will end in a total massacre with Scratch getting away, because she is just that: a real survivor.
    3. [WARNING! Opinion!] I am no fan of the revenge-concept. Revenge dictated so many actions in the whole WA story. And anytime it was used, things went southwards at the speed of light. So, it would like to see a story, in which humans stop shooting each other - no matter what has gone wrong in the past.
    (After all we must not forget: the confrontation with Scratch has begun, 'cause Lizzy, Saul, and Burt interfered with the plans of the Mallers; and during the first confrontation Burt fueled the hatred to a certain degree. Ok, granted: Scratch is a master in deceit and violence; but I wonder how things would have evolved if the Towerites and the Mallers met under different circumstances, which by the way is really hard to tell.)

Best wishes!
    Liam
    But, if Scratch had not told Durai about the tower, he would not of wanted to scout it out (Scratch and Latch arriving at the tower), and then want to take it over. Pretty sure they would of not had the results that have occurred if Durai had left the tower well alone (pretty sure someone said they wouldn't of done anything to the tower, maybe Scratch?). The only reason the whole revenge story plots have existed is because of Durai wanting the tower.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    But, if Scratch had not told Durai about the tower, he would not of wanted to scout it out (Scratch and Latch arriving at the tower), and then want to take it over. Pretty sure they would of not had the results that have occurred if Durai had left the tower well alone (pretty sure someone said they wouldn't of done anything to the tower, maybe Scratch?). The only reason the whole revenge story plots have existed is because of Durai wanting the tower.
    Scratch acted on behalf of her own agenda and did many things without Durai even knowing. Durai would not have accepted another strong group of survivors nearby. That is why he supported any action against any of the three survivor-locations - the Tower, Dunbar, and the Colony. The tanker-rig just fueled or catalyzed the situation for the Tower; and Kalani was another factor leading to several attacks on the Tower. If Durai was not interested in the Tower, Scratch would have done enough to make Durai care enough about the Tower, 'cause that's what Scratch does: turn things in her own favor and based only on her own plans and wishes.

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Please do not forget that independent of BURT, the mallers took slaves. This was pointed out by Kilani and Tardust. Victor found multiple IDs on one person. Many people not multiple IDs for one person. This also reinforces the concept of ownership. A maller held the IDs of the owned people..

Further, the mallers treated the colonists like Schtako and that can not be blamed on Burt.

In a city of 16 million people, if you think there are only 10 fuel rigs, you are delirious. The mallers could have easily gotten more. But they would rather impose violence.

Dunbar and The tower cannot be the only high rise buildings, yet the mallers would rather impose violence to take rather than initiative to build.

Latch got his nickname for being so good at picking locks and stealing other People's shit.

I think the mallers were already aware of Burt and his store, before the outbreak. LA cannot support many black market arms dealers. Thus Scratch's dig saying she was Locked and Loaded and Burt's comment that those gun came from my shop. If you ask me, an RPG with ten rockets is much more rare and valuable than one fuel rig. So, by just about any measure, the mallers stole from Burt and in effect traded the RPG for rig.

And last, but not least Latch thought Scratch would be on death row if he had not taken the wrap.

So, do not give me any Victorian non-sense about the misunderstood Noble savage. The mallers are the horde that parasitically suck the resources out of society.
    Likes clem131, Gooer liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredWell Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Miharu View Post
    Like Jannit said, but I love that Kc has brought heavy scars to A LOT of characters through Scratch, and I honestly have absolutely NO idea of who is worthy of taking her life.

Took Angel from Riley.

Destroyed Shirley and removed Burt's finger.

Attacked the tower, resulting in numerous desths on two occasions(which pretty much gives Michael a free bullet for her...because leader).

Was a supporting factor in Tommy's death, of course, but Kelly seems to not hold grudges easily, even when she was stuck up.

Kidnapped Lizzy, which nearly resulted in rape( Another point for Riley but it now adds Saul for payback).

Cost CJ her leg.

Anyone else available to hitch a ride on the Scratch assault train? I can't think of any more off the top of my head.
    If Scratch kills Pegs it would add another point to Michael's column, but seeing as how I imagine him spending the entirety of the finale fighting Ink, if he even survives I don't see him getting back in time to have another battle with Scratch.

Pete has a grudge against her. He got shot and tortured for some time in the Colony thanks to her, but I don't see him getting to finish her since he's a minor character and he's alone and injured.

Honestly, I don't really care who kills her, I just hope she doesn't weasel away at the end. She's a horrible human being from the start. Absolutely rotten to her core, and I don't really care about her tragic past. She chose to carry herself forward like this. Riley would be the best to kill her, since the hunt for her was fueled by her executing Angel, but that would feel too cliche and easy for Riley to get the kill in such a complicated and well written story. Plus after Tardust, I'm not sure i could see her pulling the trigger anyway.

If she escapes alive I would be very, very disappointed. Frankly I'm sort of annoyed her story has lasted this long into the finale anyway. I kind of wish she had been finished at the end of Season 3. Her desire for revenge is stale now. I hope that she gets a very anti-climactic death and accomplishes nothing in the end. She's the reason her brother and nearly all of the inmates from Eastern Bay are dead at this point. Her body count is so high and a lot of them are her supposed friends. I kind of want Hope to gun her down to protect Nicholas right before she is about to execute Pegs. I just hope that Puck isn't a casualty!
    Last edited by Snake Liquid; Jul 5th, 2014 at 08:59 AM.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Dunbar is toast, that is a fact.

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post

So uh.....how could they of known that Dredd ran the whole way around the floor, and that he didn't stop and drop.....?

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post

Scratch's sister is a bad shot with minigun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    So uh.....how could they of known that Dredd ran the whole way around the floor, and that he didn't stop and drop.....?
    I concur.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    In order to round up the Dredd references, I just hope that the Dunbar situation does not end like this:

I guess Liam would favor this outcome...

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast