User Tag List

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    "Fresh Meat"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered5000 Experience Points
    I was kinda hoping (even though KC would never let us down like this) that Kodi would find the chewed up remains of Scratch. All in all that glimpse we got into the Zombie Cave is very interesting. Ink sleeps in a bed, reads, and takes a lot of notes, I really didn't expect his mad scientist lab to be so 'human'. I expected him mixing and matching chemicals in a milk jug and stabbing IVs into his test subjects, not the composed mastermind we're being presented with. Although it leads toward the character KC is portraying when you think about his previous appearances.

But I have to get in my Finale prediction...

...the super selfish always risking everyone else's safety for his own ends Saul is going to sacrifice himself to detonate the explosives. Ink escapes the blast, Ink injures but doesn't kill Victor, Michael vs Ink Showdown, Scratch takes out Riley, Burt takes out Scratch, Burt goes his own way, Kelly gets down with Victor, Puck dies protecting the women, CJ gets evicted from Dunbar and hobbles off into the sunset, Pegs and Michael will be Mommy and Daddy to Saul Jr.

I hope I'm wrong because most of the above is too cheesy for KC. And he hasn't disappointed us with cheesy yet...

Thats the end of the forum for me, I won't be coming back until the download of the final chapter is available. Everyone be safe and whisper sweet prayers for your favorite characters.
    Likes Eviebae, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Well here we go. The end is here .

I'm calling it right now. Michael, Saul, and Victor will have to go down to Ink's "Office" to set off the explosives manually. They get trapped somehow, allowing Michael time to go back over the whole show before he set off the explosives (bringing us up to speed with his opening lines from the beginning of the show).
    After that, there's two choices:
    1) Michael commits a heroic sacrifice by setting off the explosives himself.
    2) Michael thinks he's going to die setting off the explosives, but finds an out at the last second and has to outrun the explosion.

As for Scratch, it looks like Burt and Riley are gonna get their chance to play Big Damn Heroes after all.
    Likes Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about Dunbar. After everything we've heard about it, it seems odd that Scratch and co were able to steam roll their way in so fast! Also, I'm surprised Cj wouldn't have more redundancy systems in place given her obsessive need to control situations and this isn't the first time Dunbar has been attacked.
    It sound like a rocket hit the door. CJ usually plans for zombies not human with rocket projectiles.
    Likes Eviebae, Witch_Doctor, Jannit liked this post

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    She left someone alive ... pretty sloppy work there Scratch. Kind of a Dr. Evil move there, closing the doors before Austin Powers is devoured by the sharks. Should have listened to Scott and gotten the gun.

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Seriously, Michael?

Likes Verse, TacticalJHP, Red Shirt, Gooer, Footbutt and 1 others liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

I suspected that Dunbar's defenses would crumble, since its invincibility has been hyped like the Death Star. But dang!!! It's like the exhaust post was the size of TWO womp rats.
    Likes Eviebae, Bullethead, Footbutt liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

We're Alive Sponsor

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassPro Level Wiki EditorExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: slilckJoshua Steam ID: Grognaurd
    Did Pete just spring a trap on Burt and Riley?

He is able to answer Burt's phone call and say Scratch took Max, but he was unable to call Dunbar to warn them that Scratch just took Max?

There has to be a delay between when Scratch takes Max and when she gets to Dunbar.

There can be all sorts of reasons why, he just untied himself, etc. but, on the first look without any additional information, I have a bad feeling.

Also

The damage to the relay sounds pretty nasty. Seems more like sabotage than failure. Did whoever fried that also screw up the phones to isolate Dunbar? This could also signify why Pete was unable to warn Dunbar...
    Likes Red Shirt, Eviebae, katlero liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    Seriously, Michael?

Not exactly...

Theirs is more portable, but you get the idea.

Blogger from the 9th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassHigh Level WikiWA PointsTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Blog Entries

Stage is set.
    That is now, we'll "see" (hear) where its gonna lead or how its gonna end.

There is no time like show time. Scratch having the cliffhanger is kind of cool, but to be honest: I did not expect anything else. Roberts was kind of a surprise. And guys, who ever beleives Roberts is not a zombie, seems to be wrong. Ripping apart a f*cking machine/ robot in nearly no time is. Not. HUMAN. At all.

Best wishes!
    @Convoy: Enjoy your trip.
    @Life-show participants: Enjoy the show. @wa-fans: Get excited about how this is gonna end. It feels kind of good that WA has finally closed in for the finale. And I look forward to what's gonna happen in little less than a month's time. Until then: Enjoy listening!

Best wishes!
    Liam
    Zombie Story:
    - raises the acceptance of killing humans in huge numbers,
    - reveals everything bad and and even worse about human behaviour and psychology,
    - is fun.

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Video of the final chapter's showdown between Micheal and Ink.

Likes Red Shirt, HardKor, Eviebae, Gooer, katlero and 1 others liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast