User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod

Exclamation The Finale - Streaming and Downloading details

UPDATE:
    Streaming Page is here:

http://www.zombiepodcast.com/WAlive/

Ok, so with everything coming up, you might be a little confused as to what is happening when for the series finale. To clear things up we're posting the schedule here, so you know when and where everything is happening.
    Chapter 47 Part 3 airs June 30th, in the podcast feed just like normal.

Then on July 19th, The finale premieres in LA. I'm sorry, you can't get tickets now, it's sold out. We can't add any more because we're at capacity.
    We are planning on having part of that event streamed online: The pre-show and Chapter 47 performance only. Once the finale starts, the feed will no longer be active.
    Also, we can't guarantee the stream will be constant and won't hit any technical snags, but we'll do our best to get it going. It's free after all.

Monday, July 21st (10 AM PST) - The finale will be available for purchase for $5 as part of the "Series Finale Package" which will include:
    Chapter 48 and a selection of original music from the series (3 tracks).
    Why?! Why are you charging for it?! Relax... it'll be free at a later date. We did this to do a little fundraising and also give the people who couldn't make it to the finale a chance to get it early.

July 23rd to the 27th- San Diego Comic Con -
    We typically have a meet and greet there on Friday (25th), but we might have a few other things too. Stay tuned for any updates.

Monday July 28th, 2014 - Finale Test Stream: Chapter 47 Part 3
    There will be a test stream at 6 pm PST, that will air 47-3 and make sure all the settings are correct for the finale.

Tuesday July 29th, 2014 6 PM PST

Finale Streaming Event Online
    The streaming of Chapter 48 will be here, with a short pre-show online and then an after-show Q and A session, hosted by Mick and Redbeard from the WAFancast. Pre-show starts at 6 PM pst, Let everyone tune in, and then 48 airs at 6:15, immediately followed by a culmination Q & A with creator, Kc Wayland. About an hour after the finale streams, it will appear in the normal podcast feed.

After that?
    Many people ask "What's next?" and the answer is always, you'll have to wait and see. We have more stories to tell, whether or not they're related to WA has yet to be seen, but either way, stay tuned to our website and our social media pages to keep informed the minute we announce something.

Last edited by Kc; Jul 28th, 2014 at 09:45 AM.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

Mmm, looking forward to that! I might even buy it twice, this is, to be honest, the greatest audio drama I've ever listened to. Great story, great actors, fantastic sound effects and editing... I can't recomment this show enough to people who're willing to just use their ears to experience something for once, instead of focusing on what they can see on that wonderful screen on the wall... Of course it's a huge plus if they like zombies too
    *Nodnods* Too bad I cannot go to the event, but I hope y'all will have some great fun!
    Likes madmungo, MickGinger liked this post

"Body Removal Team"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsBeloved
    Almost everything happens at 3 AM here so I won't, as usual, be able to attend. I think I will purchase the 5$ package. Anyway, thanks for the info! Do you plan to make the first live event available on youtube as you did with previous ones? Or a DVD/digital download with all of the live events/streamings? I would love to buy that.
    Likes skankyfish, Storm liked this post

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by clem131 View Post
    Almost everything happens at 3 AM here so I won't, as usual, be able to attend. I think I will purchase the 5$ package. Anyway, thanks for the info! Do you plan to make the first live event available on youtube as you did with previous ones? Or a DVD/digital download with all of the live events/streamings? I would love to buy that.
    Yeah, most likely will have the live event stuff posted after, not sure when, however. It takes a while to edit.
    Likes clem131, Storm liked this post

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    When does the link for all of us "Shut up and take my money" crowd show up so we can throw some Lincolns your way? And will there be an option to kick in a little more, like a big thank you tip or something, in with the 5 dollar "late-to-the-party-but-here-just-a-little-before-my-pal,-Arty" finale fee?

Also, will there be some stuff from the live event up on Ebay, say more signed posters and what-nots?
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Hellbringer View Post
    When does the link for all of us "Shut up and take my money" crowd show up so we can throw some Lincolns your way? And will there be an option to kick in a little more, like a big thank you tip or something, in with the 5 dollar "late-to-the-party-but-here-just-a-little-before-my-pal,-Arty" finale fee?

Also, will there be some stuff from the live event up on Ebay, say more signed posters and what-nots?
    Since it's just a store item, it's set at $5. To donate more, you'd have to use the donate button That's just how the system works. Oh, and it's available at 10 am. It's listed above, but that's a lot of info to sift through.

Gatherer of Degrees

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassTagger First ClassWiki AmateurVeteranWell Liked10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post
    Since it's just a store item, it's set at $5. To donate more, you'd have to use the donate button That's just how the system works. Oh, and it's available at 10 am. It's listed above, but that's a lot of info to sift through.
    Don't know how I missed that 10am piece. I blame old age.
    "I have better things to do tonight than die."
    -Springer (while loading a mortar shell)

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Have you decided a way to stop people discussing the finale on the forums before it's publicly aired, or are you just letting it happen, and people enter the thread at their own risk?

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered

PSN ID: BlueLightMoths Steam ID: burgerbros
    What is the link for the live-stream?

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Have you decided a way to stop people discussing the finale on the forums before it's publicly aired, or are you just letting it happen, and people enter the thread at their own risk?
    Yes, the Chapter 48 thread might even have a password on it until the public airing.

Quote Originally Posted by Burgerbros View Post
    What is the link for the live-stream?
    It'll be on the website closer to the date.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast