User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Ostentatious Legume

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurWA PointsTagger Second ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Final Prediction Time

With one episode remaining before the finale, it's time for final predictions as to how the series ends, and my only prediction is:

Scratch is still alive when the credits roll.

*edit*

I will wager my super-moderator status, and accept a lifetime ban on Scratch being very much alive the last time we see (hear) her. And it won't be a dying breath cop out either.
    Last edited by Osiris; Jun 24th, 2014 at 09:26 AM.
    joint-point-counter-joint

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

It will end with them meeting another group of survivors and a huge battle between zombies and humans. The only ones left behind. CJ & Saul raising Nicholas, Kelly and Victor planning a future with 10 kids & Scratch who is a prisoner of INK. Everyone else dies

Some other open issues:

Tonya mentions more than once that she doesn't know if the zombies can reproduce
    Last edited by Duffusmonkey; Jun 23rd, 2014 at 06:58 PM.
    Likes Z Sniper, Witch_Doctor liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

"Destroyer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Bug Hunter First ClassWiki AmateurTagger First ClassExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
    With one episode remaining before the finale, it's time for final predictions as to how the series ends, and my only prediction is:

Scratch is still alive when the credits roll.
    Sweet. But there is one thing which will render this outcome highly unlikely: The Western morale codex as it is depicted in Hollywood cinema.
    Although it is not quite accurate, let's take a look at the annual clearance rate (taken from wikipedia):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clearance_rate

Does this resemble what is shown by the majority of films? No. The baddies are required to die. It makes me kind of sad, but Scratch is going to be a goner.

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Succesful destruction of Ink and his high level minions, the knowledge that around the world the other z's have gone into the ground to die off, and the whole of the world to start anew knowing that one future day it may all happen again. Oh, and some of our characters die along the way...

Edit: oops almost forgot...Burt skull fucks the shit out of Scratch.
    Likes Storm liked this post

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Another Maller is caught and while he is pleading for his life he tells everyone how crazy Scratch is. He gives an example of how once how Scratch forced Tardust to pretend to rape Lizzy just so that she could "Save" her and win here confidence to get information. He then mentions that Tardust was one of the best of the Mallers and he wished Tardust would have taken him with him when he runs away. This completely breaks Reily and she is useless until the very end when she saves the day.

P.S. If you are going to bet BET BIG!
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Robzombie View Post
    Succesful destruction of Ink and his high level minions, the knowledge that around the world the other z's have gone into the ground to die off, and the whole of the world to start anew knowing that one future day it may all happen again. Oh, and some of our characters die along the way...

Edit: oops almost forgot...Burt skull fucks the shit out of Scratch.
    This is a zombie story, too happy of an ending,

Status
    Blog Entries
    Achievements:
    BloggerBug Hunter First Class50000 Experience PointsPro Level Wiki EditorVeteranExtreme LoveOverdrive
    Blog Entries

Gamertag: kc wayland Steam ID: waylandprod
    About 20% of the fans will not be satisfied with the ending.

/prediction.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    LOVED TO DEATHVeteran25000 Experience Points

It'll be like Ragnarok! Literally...
    The meaning of the name Randy seems to be 'shield wolf' according to this link... So, when Michael, WHO's of course the war god Tyr, Locks up Randy (chains the wolf Fenrir) he breaks his arm (loses his hand)... Kc's just switched the two events around to confuse us :P
    And well... That's about the only connection to Norse mythology I can find, so... But it's still a good theory, kay!

I don't really know, I'll just wait and see what's going to happen, as long as Scratch dies and Hope's having a purpose I'm fine... Seriously! Why is she even in the story? I know Datu said there'd always be hope, but... Meh! She can at least use her pour attempt of a parody of sight to discover something...
    She's gotten better though, in the beginning she was just a stereotypical blind emo-kid, Kc really got it right there (of course, he's Kc), now she's just a blind kid WHO's gotten used to no sight.
    Yeah, I kinda like ranting about her, I've been blind for the last 12 years after all, I kinda know how it is.
    Hmm, I guess they could always use her as some sort of zombie lurer if anything else fails. :P She'll probably save them all in the end... Giga plot twist!!
    Likes Kc liked this post

"Researcher"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki AmateurWA PointsBeloved25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: D4wGxxB0neS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post

/prediction.
    Yeah, ya can't please everyone.

In general I stopped trying to 'predict' or 'figure things out' (despite my prediction below, lol) because I just want to enjoy the story for what it is regardless of how I think it's going to be, should be, or want it to be. You've created a fine peice of fiction K.C. that I've appreciated for over the past 3+ years. I know I'll listen and enjoy it many more times in the future, thank you.
    Last edited by Robzombie; Jun 23rd, 2014 at 02:33 PM.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Storm liked this post

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Kc View Post

/prediction.
    I don't believe you 77% of statistics are made up 83% of the time
    Likes Z Sniper, Lilydragon, Storm, Kc liked this post

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast