User Tag List

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek

Ok, this might be a pretty ridiculous question, but now that Michael, Vicky and Saul are equipped with scuba suits, why do they not get a decent supply of tear gas as well? I mean, should there not still be some available at a bunch of police stations? It stimulates the corneal nerves in the eyes to cause tears, pain, and even blindness - and woooo - this might cause some additional distraction if needed. Ok, they have got the KODI plan, yet why should they disregard any resource?

I think it would be similar to the chloroform, as in they would quickly build a resistance to it.
    And the CS Gas at Fort Irwin, which is the same thing as tear gas.
    Likes Red Shirt, Kc, Gooer liked this post
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    @Witch_Doctor: I'm not 100% sure I follow your meaning with that GIF but I like it anyways. I'm old, what can I say?
    I'm sorry. I was just teasing you about your question. When I read it I laughed at the thought of the guys wearing a full wet suit instead of just the scuba tanks. The gif is of a guy about to comment on something, but decides to keep quiet instead.

All in good fun.
    Likes Jannit liked this post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    I'm sorry. I was just teasing you about your question. When I read it I laughed at the thought of the guys wearing a full wet suit instead of just the scuba tanks. The gif is of a guy about to comment on something, but decides to keep quiet instead.

All in good fun.
    It's all good! You've got lots of credit in the bank so I never took it in a negative way - I was just confused. I agree completely that the thought of them in full scuba gear looks ridiculous but it might actually help which is why I suggested it!

Feel free to share your comments. I might be a bit slow but I've got a thick skin. :P
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by YetAnotherBloodyCheek View Post
    BTW, even the shortest dialogue between Vic and Kelly is pretty cool. I guess he finally won her over by singing lullabies for her, classic Italian style.
    But what if Kelly doesn't understand Italian?

Last edited by Witch_Doctor; Jun 24th, 2014 at 07:16 PM.
    Likes Z Sniper liked this post
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    If they're wearing scuba suits, shouldn't that mask most of their smell? Or did I misunderstand and they're only wearing the breathing aparatus of the suits and not the actual wet suits.

I would assume that they are only wearing the harness, the tank, and the regulator(breathing part)........

It really would make no sense for them to wear a wet suit since the gas has no effect(at least from what we have been told) on exposed flesh.... only when inhaled....

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    If they're wearing scuba suits, shouldn't that mask most of their smell? Or did I misunderstand and they're only wearing the breathing aparatus of the suits and not the actual wet suits.
    I would think the wetsuit would have absorbed some of their smell and still need the eau de Skittles. It would probably help mask their smell after the Skittles scent wore off.
    I've always assumed that the only have the tanks and breathing apparatus, not the whole suit.

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I am sure the SCBA Gear she may have maybe more in line with Hazmat Gear.. If they do not have the full suit I am sure they have the full face Mask and the tanks. Since they are able to talk while wearing them.
    images.jpg

Air-Pak75_SCBA.jpg
    Likes Jannit, Gnex liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1274 View Post
    I am sure the SCBA Gear she may have maybe more in line with Hazmat Gear.. If they do not have the full suit I am sure they have the full face Mask and the tanks. Since they are able to talk while wearing them.
    images.jpg

Air-Pak75_SCBA.jpg
    Good catch.... forgot about them being able to talk..... so it is definately a full face mask......

"Scavenger"

Status
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsWell Liked1 year registered
    I think Scratch has been at the colony since the alarms were tripped. I think that was her opportunity to get in, and she took it. She has since been gathering intel on where Pegs is. Does scratch know the location of Dunbar?
    I still see Scratch making a grab for baby Nik and trying to kill Pegs, she doted over pregnant Lizzy too much to leave that baby alone.

If Saul dies in some sort of sacrifice the Riley will raise baby Nik as a way to stay connected to Lizzy.

Where will Burt's bad ass truck come into play? after mentioning the time he has spent building it we haven't hear anything... Will KODI get stuck/lose signal then Burt and Saul have to drive in, Burt leaves Saul (or Tanya) behind to detonate the C4?

There will need to be a show down with the new creation, how that plays you over the last chapter should be interesting.

Zombie humper

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsPro Level Wiki Editor10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Gooer View Post
    I think it would be similar to the chloroform, as in they would quickly build a resistance to it.
    if I had scuba gear I would make chlorine gas or something really deadly. It's hard to build an immunity when you are dead.
    Likes Gooer liked this post
    LOOK AT MY AVATAR!!!!! I have a bottle of trioxin 245 in my hand and I am NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!!!!!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast