In the Dunbar lobby
    With the Mini-Gun

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    yup!!! Pete is toast!!!
    hahahaha i thought when listening.... *Pete is totally wearing a red jumper....*
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    CJ did give away her best weapon for defense thinking she would be safe at Dunbar. I could see the tables being turned. Ink barging in and attacking everyone there, kidnapping Nicholas, and the final showdown is a hostage situation. Michael and company gets a chance to interrogate Ink while bargaining for baby Nic?
    Oh god that would really suck as an ending... but seems possible. There is definitely something bad going to happen at Dunbar, which is why the scene was set by CJ surely?

Updater of the Wiki

Status
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassPro Level Wiki EditorLOVED TO DEATH25000 Experience PointsVeteran

Gamertag: G00er PSN ID: Gooergaming Steam ID: Gooergaming
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    CJ did give away her best weapon for defense thinking she would be safe at Dunbar. I could see the tables being turned. Ink barging in and attacking everyone there, kidnapping Nicholas, and the final showdown is a hostage situation. Michael and company gets a chance to interrogate Ink while bargaining for baby Nic?
    But he already tested on babies inside the womb, to create little ones. What would he need Nicholas for, besides for some weird reason? Don't think it'll happen....
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    I do not think Scratch is at the Colony making Pete call. It just did not sound that way with their conversation.

If Randy is on their side secretly then he sure has a funny way of showing it. I think Saul got away when Michael and Victor open fired on them.

Now my prediction. Saul has to make his way into the tunnel and manually detonate the C4.. If Saul is to die. That is the way I can see him go, sacrificing himself for the rest.

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered

Ink dies next week in the KODI explosion!!!!!

While everyone is dealing with Ink, Scratch sneaks into Dunbar and takes Nicholas.....

The Finale becomes the search for and eventually the killing of Scratch!!!

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Wow... some amazing theories, and they are all pretty nasty. Merlin1274, This one i like the least for an ending as the whole self sacrifice thing sucks.... but the most highly likely that could happen. Especially as he has now made up with his mum and made the point that he is 'doing all this for his kid'.

I am hoping someone soon works out a counter argument :-)

Time is running out for Burt's full on action sequence, surviving all odds and doing 'a Rambo' on the zees. He is perfectly matched with a suitable nutty partner, come on... give that man some ammo... and let him loose!!

Can KC perhaps post some more projects that are in mind ;-) .... i feel like this is all ending.. and there is no future hope to cling on to....
    Likes Merlin1274 liked this post

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    High Level Wiki10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Grognaurd View Post
    I told him to throw out all his Red Shirts, but he would not listen...
    Speaking of Red Shirts, does anyone know what happened to RedShirt? I haven't seen him around in ages.

On topic, I don't really have much that comes to mind from this episode yet. I think I need to listen to it few more times.

One thing that's always bugged me throughout this series is that we tend to give the character's theories a whole lot of weight when they're in less of a position to guess than we are. Don't give up those ideas too easily! As Kc pointed out earlier, we have a lot more info on things like the symbols than they do. I get the impression that Tanya's guesses are an attempt to guide us towards the answers while throwing enough logical error into her ideas as to keep us guessing.
    Likes Witch_Doctor, Eviebae liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Well Liked28 Days Later250 Experience Points
    So... Let me just start by saying that I've been a lurking, nonmember on this forum for the past year now; I honestly don't know why I haven't bothered to sign up. That being said, I love this community with every fiber of my being and even plan to include those like Witch_Doctor and 7odd into my We're Alive novelization. You all are fantastic theorists, and I love thinking and seeing our theories become reality within the podcast.

Now...to be on topic--

I'm currently not liking the entire Riley and Burt scenario. It was fine and okay when they were handling Tardust, but the only thing that'll really make me like it is if they soon find Scratch either at the brink of death or in a somewhat different state of mind, with Riley on her toes with every passing moment. That being said, it still wouldn't satisfy me, because we're all aware that this is very near to its end. I want to see Bert/Burt in his glory, not siding with the emotionally deranged sidekick. She's willing to just abandon everyone, after they took her in and saved her from absolute death. It's not like Burt, and I'm even considering the possibility of him abandoning her, whether it be a force of action or a simple goodbye. Hell, she may even end up committing suicide at this point.

I'm truly glad to see Tanya finally deal with Saul, as he was really becoming an annoying character. I'm also not seeing Saul dying anytime soon. With his protection, possible-immunity, and his huge amount of plot armor, him dying is the least of my worries. I say possible-immunity because who's to say that he and Tanya aren't dying? What if, after all this is said and done, their bodies begin to slowly rot like the others, and we're left with a narration of how it all came to pass.

A wild theory, but still plausible. Tanya could definitely still be hiding something. If you played Heavy Rain, you'd understand that completely(such a terrible reveal).

Lastly, I'm tired of waiting in anticipation of The Family's explanation. I really wanted it to not have been some weak, chapter long subplot to make up for the dialogue and videoing of Angel's death, but that's really all it seems to be. It just really irks me.

Hello again, and I hope that we can all be the best of friends!
    Last edited by Miharu; Jun 24th, 2014 at 11:10 AM.
    Likes 7oddisdead, Witch_Doctor, Storm, madmungo liked this post

"Builder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Extreme Love25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Quote Originally Posted by Jannit View Post
    Speaking of Red Shirts, does anyone know what happened to RedShirt? I haven't seen him around in ages.
    KC took had him taken out...... His theories were just too in depth....... KC made a call to a guy that knows a guy that knows a guy!!!!
    Likes Red Shirt, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast