User Tag List

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Moderator from the 10th Floor of the Tower

Status
    Achievements:
    10000 Experience PointsBelovedVeteran

Steam ID: Merlin1274
    Well I do not have much to add but a few little things.

Riley and Burt heading out on their own.. Could lead to a spin off series.. Yay!!! Well at least in my head it seemed to be a good idea.

Glad to see Saul at least talking to his mom.. But it may have been a lot of yelling but I think they made a break through.

Victor and Kelly sitting in a Tree.. You guys know the rest.

I think the Katana will save Saul's life.. If he lives I think he and CJ will eventually hook up..

I think the blowing up of the tunnel network will lead to the final face off of Michael and Crew with Ink and his minions..

Still trying to think when Scratch comes out to play.. Part of me thinks and, hates to think, it will be when Burt and Riley try to make it to one of the safe houses to make the call..
    Likes Red Shirt, Z Sniper, Cabbage Patch liked this post

"Stalker"

Status
    Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsExtreme Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    #A) Tanya said that she had a bad feeling about this.
    #2) EVERYTHING in life is about Star Wars. (Except the prequels. The Star Wars Old Testament was penned by heretics.)
    Prequels?!? What prequels? Next you going to tell me that Indiana Jones has aliens in it too. Those ideas sound like the were done by Skittles.
    Likes Witch_Doctor liked this post

"Lurker"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by katlero View Post
    Mr. Whiskers better come flying in and save the day. Watch him have a spectacular Godzilla versus Mothra style show down with this new super Zombie.
    Maybe Whiskers is the new Zombie?? eh?

Anyone else get a bad feeling over Dunbar?

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience PointsLOVED TO DEATH

Quote Originally Posted by Witch_Doctor View Post
    So Randy didn't bite Saul hard enough to really do physical harm, like kill him. Hmmm. Still think that there is a possibility that Randy still has good in him. Hopefully, while they are trying to destroy the Yet-to-be-completed Tunnel, Randy will realize the good still in himself. Ink tries to force Saul to turn or die, then Randy saves Saul's life by throwing him into an underground crack. Saul and Randy escape just before Lando Micheal blows up the tunnel.
    because i'm a dork, i read the Halo Forerunner Trilogy.
    in the last book, a lone colony is discovered, only to have all of its colonists speaking an unknown language. A team goes to the surface, one of the local tribeswoman bites the Team Leader, and in effect, gives her the ability to understand/speak the unknown language.

THIS story line, in We're Alive, has much better scripting, and feels so 'under the radar' important. i'm not sure if Randy is attempting to give Saul a translation key, but maybe the bite was to hide the fact that Randy wanted to 'reiterate' his message of safety to Michael and Co. ? like, "Hey dude, put this mark on stuff and you'll be safe! why didn't you get it the first time when i bite Datu?"
    Likes Red Shirt, madmungo, Storm, Witch_Doctor liked this post

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

So, the under-ground zombie stuff seems to have been there for a long time. Prehistoric, even. It wipes out a population and buries its dead and itself underground; never to be heard from for millennia or eons or even a very long time. Happened before? When and to who or what?
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

Riley's Drinking Buddy

Status
    Achievements:
    Wiki Amateur10000 Experience PointsVeteranBeloved

Gamertag: HarKor1283
    Well, where to begin.

Riley and Burt
    Well it does look like Riley has gotten a much needed wake up call after killing Tardust. But now that she and Burt seem to be setting off on their own adventure, the question becomes: do they fade off into the sunset (with a hook for a spin-off?), or do they come back to save the day when Scratch makes her return?

Saul and Tanya
    It was good that Tanya finally got to have a good talk with Saul. They both needed to get a lot of stuff out. And now that Saul seems to be starting to move past his anger toward Tanya, I'm hoping it bodes better for his survival chances.

Entering the Lion's Den
    So the plan is for KODI to enter the tunnels, find Ink, and take him out with a lot of high explosives with the added bonus of taking out a sizable portion of the tunnels also. Seems solid enough. But, will it work?
    My thinking is either the plan works, and Ink gets taken out next episode, leaving Scratch as the real big bad to be dealt with in the finale (giving Riley and Burt a reason to come back in, Big Damn Heroes style) or, much more likely, something is going to go wrong (Why can't things ever go smooth?!)

No matter what happens, it really does feel like we're building up toward the end. Which is both exciting and sad. Monday's are gonna go back to sucking again without my We're Alive fix.

EDIT: Oh and I almost forgot: "DAMNIT PETE!"
    Likes Cabbage Patch liked this post
    "There a many ways to kill a zombie, but I find the most satisfying way is to stab it in the brain with a wooden stick." Dwight K. Schrute

Mofo with the Mojo

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsExtreme Love50000 Experience PointsVeteranPro Level Wiki Editor

Quote Originally Posted by footbutt View Post
    because i'm a dork, i read the halo forerunner trilogy.
    In the last book, a lone colony is discovered, only to have all of its colonists speaking an unknown language. A team goes to the surface, one of the local tribeswoman bites the team leader, and in effect, gives her the ability to understand/speak the unknown language.

This story line, in we're alive, has much better scripting, and feels so 'under the radar' important. I'm not sure if randy is attempting to give saul a translation key, but maybe the bite was to hide the fact that randy wanted to 'reiterate' his message of safety to michael and co. ? Like, "hey dude, put this mark on stuff and you'll be safe! Why didn't you get it the first time when i bite datu?"
    exactly!!!
    Call Sign: Jive Turkey
    Ladies and Gentlemen, straight from Mysterical Island, it's the Shaman of Schiznick, the Mofo with the Mojo, the Mad Scientist of the Jungle, the Doctor is in!
    Doctor? Doctor who?
    NO! Witch Doctor, fool!

"Gatherer"

Status
    Achievements:
    Loved10000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by jmdavis333 View Post
    Maybe Whiskers is the new Zombie?? eh?

Anyone else get a bad feeling over Dunbar?
    CJ did give away her best weapon for defense thinking she would be safe at Dunbar. I could see the tables being turned. Ink barging in and attacking everyone there, kidnapping Nicholas, and the final showdown is a hostage situation. Michael and company gets a chance to interrogate Ink while bargaining for baby Nic?

We're Alive Cast member

Status
    Achievements:
    WA PointsVeteranBeloved10000 Experience Points
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnex View Post
    This episode had very very good background music/ambient music........ Great job to those guys!!!!
    Last edited by Kc; Jun 23rd, 2014 at 10:29 AM.

"Hoarder"

Status
    Achievements:
    Beloved10000 Experience Points1 year registered

Gamertag: Lmaosunscrotch PSN ID: Flamed (I think) Wii Code: Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by pmchawk View Post
    Poor Pete..
    I feel confident the pump isn't working yet, that is why I said this. It was Max who was with Pete fixing the pump right? There was no sound on the phone other then Pete, nothing in the background. Seems to me Max is dead, Pete was forced to call.
    Likes MrRedBeard, TacticalJHP, kent17 liked this post

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast